[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah far be it for me defend Kubo but...they did die. They are in the soul society. They are now spirits. It was shown Ganju found them in Ropangi after their souls ended up there after they died. The fuck I don't understand is how does Tsukishima sti have his fullbring.
Don't soul in the soul society not have their memories from when they were alive?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Obviously homeboy just created a past where he left himself clues like Memento

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's not retconned! He just re-imagines an even more time consuming way to tell the story.

This series is going to pull a reverse Lost, and end with Ichigo waking up from a nap in Math Class, wiping a ton of drool from his face.
You weren't dead the whole time. Now go be a normal kid with a stupid imagination.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It's not retconned! He just re-imagines an even more time consuming way to tell the story.

This series is going to pull a reverse Lost, and end with Ichigo waking up from a nap in Math Class, wiping a ton of drool from his face.
You weren't dead the whole time. Now go be a normal kid with a stupid imagination.
I'm still rooting for the Aizen ending, but I could see ichigo somehow saving his mom with the time travel garbage hence never getting hollow powers hence never becoming a shimigami.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh fuck this entire thing. "Welcome to my soul society".

This just needs to be put out of its misery.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really like how they explicitly set up Naruto using his power of friendship throughout the manga to turn enemies into allies and explaining why (inspired by Goku in Dragon Ball accidentally doing the same), so that the resolution to the plot is Naruto even turning Aizen good. Well played Kubo!

I'm just going to headcannon Aizen switching with him during the real end of the manga and the entire last two arcs have been his Bankai fucking with him.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hahhah what the shit. Kubo went for the troll ending.

rrr_img_136971.jpg

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sometimes I feel conflicted with Kubo and Bleach. On one hand, he's probably rolling in money, but on the other hand, he's self aware of the steaming pile of shit he's putting out maybe publisher pressured him to continue (a big maybe). I would honestly rate the ending of Bleach higher than Naruto if it ended with Aizen's defeat.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
You know it's shit when your main villain is supposedly omnipotent and still gets fooled and beaten? Maybe? Will the dust clear ala Dragonball Z and will the bad guy be floating there unphased? Find out next time on Dragonball: Bleach!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Is it THE END? Or is it a Naruto end, and they'll tack on a spin off series in 6 months?