[manga] Everything Else

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Korea >>> Japan right now for awesome stories to read.
Most of the popular Shonen manga right now suffer from the same problem: side characters are more interesting than the main character(s). Baam and Shioon are both consistently THE most interesting character in their series. When 90% of the story revolves around main character, the main character being interesting is pretty important.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New Fairy Tale out. Very meh. Maybe we'll finally get to see a newer outfit from Erza...doubtful, tho.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
I kind of wish that FT would skip setting up for every character simultaneously and just stick to a single fight until its over, then move on to the next.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
WRU Shioon?????
frown.png

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ha I read the Spanish scanlation earlier. Nothing revelatory was said other then Koon coming face to face with Viole at the end. Considering that Viole didn't incinerate them I am sure next chapter they will team up against the devil of the right hand to exact some revenge.

I know I mentioned it before but anyone else reading Magi? Pretty decent shonen and shits about to get real good in the next few chapters. I highly recommend it.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
The author says that the more you can control doesn't necessarily equate to how powerful you are. It merely means that you have a lot more precise control. And when combined with a lighthouse wielder you can basically never be suprised and attack 360 degrees at once.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
When it switched to the piercing/hat guy fight I thought we were being trolled but it delivered... I concur with Kuriin, this manga needs more pages!