[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
The amount of pages for it being a monthly release is really stupid... Full Metal Alchemist used to be monthly and it was 50 fucking pages...

I'm in the camp of "I don't know what the hell is going on" Being on a month release, and introducing so many abysmal ones has me completely confused...

1) Okay, the big monster that is being ganged up on is that claymore that the organization rezzed that liked to slide on the ground. I remember that much, but who the hell are all those other abysmal ones that are somehow fighting on the claymores side?

2) Wasn't the one that got decapitated in the final page, Priscilla? If so then who the hells the little girl abysmal thing fighting her?

3) It said "Cassandra stopped walking" Who the hell is Cassaandra?

arg too many damn names and everyone looks the same
confused.png
1) The slider is Cassandra "dust eater"
2) Priscilla was fighting the "new super duper awakened being" that looks just like Riful from the west (the one that had the huuuuuge bodyguard/husband called "Duff" - featured both in a previous chapter not long ago
3) See 1

I find the awakened ones to be less confusing than the list of claymores, as there's sooo frigging many of them and they all kind of look the same

fucker_sl

shitlord
The amount of pages for it being a monthly release is really stupid... Full Metal Alchemist used to be monthly and it was 50 fucking pages...

I'm in the camp of "I don't know what the hell is going on" Being on a month release, and introducing so many abysmal ones has me completely confused...

1) Okay, the big monster that is being ganged up on is that claymore that the organization rezzed that liked to slide on the ground. I remember that much, but who the hell are all those other abysmal ones that are somehow fighting on the claymores side?

2) Wasn't the one that got decapitated in the final page, Priscilla? If so then who the hells the little girl abysmal thing fighting her?

3) It said "Cassandra stopped walking" Who the hell is Cassaandra?

arg too many damn names and everyone looks the same
confused.png
1) they are not abysmal. They are ex-single digit awakened beings who came there because they wanted to see the being who surpass even the power of the abysmal (Priscilla). Why they are teaming with them i have no idea. Maybe now, without the organization the awakened beings will change their priorities and ally with them? /boggle

2) the little girl appear awfully like Riful of the west, one of the first 3 abysmal. The last time we saw her was like....2 years ago when Priscilla went apeshit and started to tear apart everything, including Riful, her companion Dauf (the big armored dude who was the male n'3), the abysmal hunters and the organization n.1 and 2. Those "stick" she shoot were something that only Dauf could do. Somehow she is back with her and Dauf abilities. No one know why. That's the confusing part. She really came out of nowhere 2 chapters ago

3) cassandra is the abysmal they are gangbanging right now. the one with many heads

and yes, i have no fucking idea why it takes him one fucking month to draw a chapter. I keep track of the events and i have good memory, but it's starting to be ridiculous

Sarg_sl

shitlord
Lol yeah Claymore is a bit of a chore to follow with all the characters you see only every other issue (at best) with new random monsters thrown in periodically. Its not bad but i always thought it was a cluster after they went north

fucker_sl

shitlord
Ahh okay, thanks for the explanation guys. Now only the 90 Claymores that look the same confuse me heh
whats so hard about them ? there are the 4 main protagonists, Raki, the blond claymore with long air, the blond claymore with a ponytail, the blond claymore with 2 ponytails, the blond claymore with the hair gathered like Leila, then....huh....ah yeah the blond claymore with short hair, the blond claymore with medium hair, the blond claymore with the fringe.....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so is FT on hiatus along with the big 3? Are the korean manga going to be on break as well?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
1) they are not abysmal. They are ex-single digit awakened beings who came there because they wanted to see the being who surpass even the power of the abysmal (Priscilla). Why they are teaming with them i have no idea. Maybe now, without the organization the awakened beings will change their priorities and ally with them? /boggle

2) the little girl appear awfully like Riful of the west, one of the first 3 abysmal. The last time we saw her was like....2 years ago when Priscilla went apeshit and started to tear apart everything, including Riful, her companion Dauf (the big armored dude who was the male n'3), the abysmal hunters and the organization n.1 and 2. Those "stick" she shoot were something that only Dauf could do. Somehow she is back with her and Dauf abilities. No one know why. That's the confusing part. She really came out of nowhere 2 chapters ago

3) cassandra is the abysmal they are gangbanging right now. the one with many heads

and yes, i have no fucking idea why it takes him one fucking month to draw a chapter. I keep track of the events and i have good memory, but it's starting to be ridiculous
1) They are awakened beings that were previously single-digit in the organization.

2) The girl who is beating up Priscilla is Rifu of the West. I don't know why she was resurrected.

3) The lady with the multiple heads is Cassandra, "Dust Eater". She was resurrected by the Organization to stop the rebels.

4) Claire is in the manga now, FINALLY. She was able to pretty much rompstomp Cassandra's head but for some reason, the body is not dying. The single digit awakened are killing Cassandra.

5-10) Fucking author needs to either make the manga weekly or start doing more than 30 pages. Fuck this shit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so is FT on hiatus along with the big 3? Are the korean manga going to be on break as well?
FT is out (so is breaker and ToG). Man, Fridays are suddenly beating Wednesdays for Manga-appreciation for me.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
The Breaker was great! Can't wait til Shioons Ki Center is back to normal and he rapes all these idiots for causing this mess.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dam....I hope dude didnt die b/c Shioon might go the way of the 9arts and bust Wakandans heads.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where are you guys getting tog from, the one I grabbed was fine for the first 2 issues but after that they put like 5 pages in one tiny image and I can't read the text on my tablet.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't quote myself... but it was pretty obvious the black lightning dude uses god slayer magic. This issue just confirms it. About the impossible outcome... what do you think the twist is? The princess said overwhelming victory and fairy tail is the only guild with no loss so far. Will they finally lose in this tournament or will the outcome be as obvious as crushing all opposition?

As for TOG... she will really hit the fan when Baam meets up with Koon's team.