[manga] Everything Else

I read everything there except ToG. Batoto does it in one long strip and seems to be the author's approved release spot (seriously he writes shit to them).
I also prefer to read this on Batoto because of the continuous strip, but the problem with batoto is that it always seems like the English translation is always a few days behind. For whatever reason the Spanish version is usually out first. So I just go to either Mangaeden or mangapanda.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ok so "shit just got real" does not even begin to describe what the fuck is about to go down in "The Breaker" right now. That last fuckin panel says it all. He's about to merc bitches like there is no tomorrow.

Fuck i seriously fucking hope this shit gets animated one day. Too fuckin epic to pass up.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Fuck, either someone is going to save Erza or she's going to do something to kill Kagura before shit gets real.

I can't believe she would get killed off even in an arc with a time travel plot device.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Oh yeah Shioon Rape Mode activated! Next week's chapter will be INSANE.

Hmm Erza might get killed and then saved via time travel or something but then again that 3rd evil lady might have substituted Erza for Millianna at the last minute, leaving Kagura devastated.

Edit: Come to think of it, when Kagura saw Jellal she covered her mouth and got sick. Maybe all that blood is her coughing it all up as a side effect of taking out the sword.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Pfft. Her most powerful armors have been obsolete ever since the Tower arc. She almost always takes it all off at this point and just focuses on offense. Makes me wonder if the 'Forgive me...' and pool of blood in the narration is really going to end up being Erza running her through before she can fully draw her sword.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I read the Breaker in the last couple of days and it really is awsome. Cant wait for the next releases. Shit just got real in the last chapter.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hard to see Erza getting completely dominated when she hasn't even begun to use her most powerful armors.
The knight/angel armor was one of her strongest -- I believe it has the highest defense. The one where she has pretty much nothing on and looks like a samurai is pure offense. She hasn't brought that one out, yet, in a while.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
don't bother trying to use logic or anything with fairytale. Anything goes at any time, there is no real basis of continuity. Or that is the continuity. Anything can happen. (I am not stating that as a criticism in this case.)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So many fuckin orgasms during The Breaker - oh my god....my...fucking...god.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sighhhh why did that Breaker chapter seem so short... god can't wait til next week for more Shioon rapemode!!!!
Yeah, clocking in at 17 pages and every panel was bossmode. I wish it had longer chapters by atleast 5 pages.

RafnX

Trakanon Raider
The Breaker just keeps getting better. I love the artist, the expressions and movement in this chapter were superb. Totally agree about chapter length, keep meaning to leave it a few weeks and block read but it's just to damn good at the moment.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Erza won against Kagura, but the chick stabbed her in the right kidney.

Breaker was fucking awesome, lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Tower of God was pretty ballin next week. I think Viole is about to pull a Shiion and bust heads.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Berserk came out on the 13th and... sigh. I'm going to die of old age before that manga is finished.