[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"I am extremely angry right now"

Ooooh....I hope he's built up some stamina. Would be nice if he flat out owns this guy.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think Tower of God needs to be its own thread just from how good it is. Bleach should be put in this thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was thinking we could just have one manga thread, since most of the action is always on the same day.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has anyone caught up on girls of the wild? I stopped when they were on vacation and was wondering if they had gotten to a point where it was worth getting back into?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's still in relationship drama territory, but now the MC is playing street guard and trying to protect some middle schooler from her bullies. They had a brief action bit where catgirl was kidnapped, and we learned her dad was a badass.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Has anyone caught up on girls of the wild? I stopped when they were on vacation and was wondering if they had gotten to a point where it was worth getting back into?
no wait more, this arc is horrible

like dogshit

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gosu is on point. I'm hoping the evil spirit learns he's actually against the master's disciple just for the completeness of the arc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
TWfiGh2.png

i count 7 bangs? how many do ya'll see?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun issue for ToG today. I'm thinking that Kaiser is/was one of the Jahad Princess, maybe one of the two that went missing long ago.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice, some direct 10 Families involvement now. I wonder if Ha Jinsung will do anything once he see's Bamm fighting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey I just finished part 1 of Tower of God which is the first two floors (Nim and Evankhell), all great so far!

Then I started part 2... What the fuck? Is it supposed to be an incoherent time skip or did the website I'm using fuck up and skip me ahead? I've no idea what is going on.