Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Watching HGTV always makes me mad.

"This is Aiden, he's an aspiring musician and barista. This is Madison, she's a part-time secretary. They're looking for the perfect starter home in <insert trendy area of city>. Their budget is EIGHT HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS". It's always two schlubby hipsters with dogshit jobs buying a house that is expensive as shit. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM US, AIDEN?!?
That's my main problem. I realize a lot is in fake Canadian money but still. The prices are absurd.

Also you can see the stupid trends starting like those faggot sinks that are huge and come way out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I cant stand those bullshit shows. Gf and i used to watch cakeboss but i stopped wanting to watch it after seeing how retardedly obvious the show is scripted. Same for love it or list it, property brothers etc. All those shows are scripted garbage.

Ohh you mean theres hidden water damage? Foundation issues? Electric is shit? And know you have to spend 10k fixing that problem? WHO DIDNT SEE THAT COMING?!
I mean...I watch for the actual projects and home improvements mostly. Scripted or not , the end results are obviously real.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean...I watch for the actual projects and home improvements mostly. Scripted or not , the end results are obviously real.
I prefer to watch whatever variation of Holmes on Homes or whatever. He's informative and very thorough.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Gaydar goes to screeching levels with the Property Brothers, big time, so I'd imagine it has to for women... At the very least, they are extremely metrosexual, which I do find somewhat ironic as Jonathan is actually in one of the more manly careers possible.

Flip or Flop is ok, but yeah I find them to be pretty douchey, but at least the wife is uber hot. Too bad the show is getting axed due to their divorce. She was easy on the eyes.

I love Fixer Upper, and I don't care how gay that makes me sound. I love how that couple interacts, and it reminds me of how me and my wife are with each other. Joanna Gaines's obsession with ship lap makes me want to punch things (god I hate that shit) however.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The wife is super hot as long as she isn't talking

Drew and John aren't actually gay which is very surprising to me because drew wore manpris in one episode

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can't stand the Flip or Flop couple. They are just totally unlikable. Fixer Upper, on the other hand, are a totally cool couple.

I don't disagree but I absolutely despise the taste and style of Fixer Upper. It is fucking horrible. Also it is downright hilarious their opening credits are like "Find the worst house in the best neighborhood" then they go on to buy a dump for 25k and put 100k into the home and then their left and right neighbors houses (who they never try to show but sometimes leak into a shot) look like crack houses.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
The Scott dude from Income Property is yummy...eye of the beholder and all....and I may toss in Nicole from Rehab Addict.

HGTV, guilty pleasure sometime. I do like to see some of the projects but am easily annoyed by either most of the hosts or the buyer/owners.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had the day off work so I went to level my monk when the kid took his nap

She complained that I never want to spend time with her. This was after she put on property brother's ....

Just told her if she wanted to spend time with me she would've asked me what I wanted to watch. Can't stand that show

Ha took about 6 years of marriage before that shit went away, lets agree on something to watch if you want to hang out watching TV or I am going to the other room to play video games.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Girlfriend asked me to shock the fuck out of her. Liked it more than I thought I would. She says now I orgasmed her so hard she is nesting. Cleaned everything and now expects me to help her decorate this weekend.

Fuck me, why do I have to be so good?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Girlfriend asked me to shock the fuck out of her. Liked it more than I thought I would. She says now I orgasmed her so hard she is nesting. Cleaned everything and now expects me to help her decorate this weekend.

Fuck me, why do I have to be so good?

I'm confused, you mean electrical shock or
the-shocker-social-wide-black.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, did you like hit it with a car battery Lethal-Weapon-style?!

0.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm betting he means "fuck the shit out of her".

Edit: Or not.

Anyway, I feel ya. Wife suggested some kink recently and after trying it, I'm liking way more than I thought I would. It helps that she responds super excited to it. Like I said, my wife could get away with anything if it leads to her orgasming.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Honestly before I did it I didn't quite understand why it was even a thing she would want but she did orgasm from it and was super amped up for the next act. So works for me.

Noodleface you listening....fucking shock therapy.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking the next step would be one of those training dog collars that shock. If that kitchen floor isn't spotless. BAM

How did I get here?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly before I did it I didn't quite understand why it was even a thing she would want but she did orgasm from it and was super amped up for the next act. So works for me.

Noodleface you listening....fucking shock therapy.

We had a local news story a few years back of a man charged for shocking his wife even though she wanted it. By what means are you doing this?

Kinky Sex, Shocking Death