Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We've had arguments about it, unfortunately as she's pregnant and "high risk" right now I try to keep everything to a minimum.

Actually, last night I just played WoW since the patch came out - and she spent the night cleaning. I mean she was cleaning like 3 rooms at once so it isn't great, but there was progress. I wonder if 'nesting' finally set in.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
My wife likes to take on projects. The issue is, she always takes on projects with elements she can't do herself, and will need me to do. When she starts one of these projects, I like to say to her, "Oh, good. I was looking to take something else on." She gets bitchy for a bit, and then sheepishly asks for help.

Some day I'll say no, probably. Guess we'll see what that brings.

You married to my wife, too?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not saying put the actual fear of God in her, but I feel like this applies to a lot of different dudes who all do the shit of internalizing what drives them nuts

Have you tried getting into a huge argument about it?

Like I mean. I don't know if you're so avoidant of conflict because of you or if it's because she's the type to absolutely have a meltdown if you treat her like a hostile witness

But clearly shaming and bottling up isn't changing shit all. She's only going to get worse once the second kid comes and as she gets older.

Some of the best things I could have heard about my shitty habits were screamed at me in the middle of hysterical throw down arguments. Shit sucked and you never want to go through it again, but...It makes an impression? Not for the screaming and freaking out aspect so much as- it breaks her out of her comfortable fuck it mode. Shows you actually do got some passion in you about shit, even its regarding all the stuff she does that is shitty and not okay.
Have you heard of no sex for 3 month?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife likes to take on projects. The issue is, she always takes on projects with elements she can't do herself, and will need me to do. When she starts one of these projects, I like to say to her, "Oh, good. I was looking to take something else on." She gets bitchy for a bit, and then sheepishly asks for help.

Some day I'll say no, probably. Guess we'll see what that brings.
I actually said to my wife something like "thanks for starting cleaning, are you gonna see this one through?" and as I was finishing the sentence my eyes were widening and in my mind I was going 'oh jesus I'm opening the gates'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When my wife goes on a cleaning spree, my shit's getting thrown away. Ever since the time I ran out to the dumpster to retrieve some non garbage, I get a couple days to go through a pile before it's tossed. Worst part is if she cleans while I'm out of town, I don't get an extension.

Hey honey, where's my X
Oh I threw it away
What? Why? When?
Last month when I cleaned. It sat in the garbage pile for 3 days.
What? When did you clean? you mean when I was out of town for 2 weeks?
I don't remember where you were, I just remember I got tired of looking at that damn pile.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd have to throw out 4 women to make it 70%.

4chan-Battlestations-dolls-2.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wouldn't be surprised if that dude actually did post here. We have a disproportionate amount t of weirdos

Trannies , furries, dudes who lost their dicks, Asians

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You could read that? Even when I zoomed in it was unreadable because it got blurry.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
On second thought, furdoll guy is probably tame in comparison to Trollface's freezer of horrors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user