Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never got the whole sexy outfit thing. For public, sure, I love looking at hot women as much as the next guy. But like slutty cheerleader outfits or lingerie or whatever, I was never really into it. Oh hey, nice lingerie. How long do I have to humor you before we take that off and start putting things in asses?

It is one of my fetishes. I love it when she leaves a thong on while we bang away, or when she has a skimpy dress on or an over sized button up shirt. I cannot, for the life of me, tell you the exact reasons or triggers to why it turns me on so much, but it just does. And I'm doing the nerd "YES" fist pump when she comes out, just before a trip to poundtown, with any of those items on.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Broke up with SJW this afternoon did it via text two days before she goes on summer break.

Once the" fucking an Uber liberal" appeal wore thin she was just a very self conscious kid that just parroted what she saw on Tumblr.

The sex was good at first but she was kind of a prude and we would go on cold streaks while she had to deal with issues regarding her last abusive "cis boyfriend" she was very inexperienced and I think she enjoyed talking about sex more than actually fucking.

Gave her the we can still be friends when you get back thing and I have not heard back from her yet.

• 2Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
The last (and only) time I broke up with a woman via text, was a liberal SJW college adjunct. Many, many, years ago; right before drug/fueled chick actually. Anyway, that night she proceeded to make a lengthy video post on her blog about what an asshole I was/am while downing drinks and smoking cigarettes.

We barely dated a month, I didn't even fuck her and she was STILL THAT mad.

Bullet dodged.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Broke up with SJW this afternoon did it via text two days before she goes on summer break.

Once the" fucking an Uber liberal" appeal wore thin she was just a very self conscious kid that just parroted what she saw on Tumblr.

The sex was good at first but she was kind of a prude and we would go on cold streaks while she had to deal with issues regarding her last abusive "cis boyfriend" she was very inexperienced and I think she enjoyed talking about sex more than actually fucking.

Gave her the we can still be friends when you get back thing and I have not heard back from her yet.

Well, at least you always have backup pussy. Until PETA finds you, anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So, you can post pics now, right?

No way, She is a good kid i'm not going to be a American Inventor.

She got back to me playing it cool but I think she's upset. She agreed that she has some hang ups from her last Dom and maybe she rushed into a relationship too soon.

She still wants to see me before she goes back home so I suggested excavate one of those dinosaur skull toys I bought when I took her to the Jurassic World Exhibit at the Franklin Institute.

We will see what happens tomorrow.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
When are you going to reveal you were actually a Trumper?

Never, I think. I mean unless she tries to do that "You shunned me and i'm hurt so i'm going to being a bitch to you" then I'd tell her about it.

Though it would probably just be the catalyst for her to turn into an ultra lesbian.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is one of my fetishes. I love it when she leaves a thong on while we bang away, or when she has a skimpy dress on or an over sized button up shirt. I cannot, for the life of me, tell you the exact reasons or triggers to why it turns me on so much, but it just does. And I'm doing the nerd "YES" fist pump when she comes out, just before a trip to poundtown, with any of those items on.

Tangentially related, my dick is diamonds for hair ties. They've always meant good things.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tangentially related, my dick is diamonds for hair ties. They've always meant good things.
Yep. When my wife tosses on a hair tie it can only mean one thing and my dick is like a hot dog in a microwave bursting at the seams.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No way, She is a good kid i'm not going to be a Obama-son.

She got back to me playing it cool but I think she's upset. She agreed that she has some hang ups from her last Dom and maybe she rushed into a relationship too soon.

She still wants to see me before she goes back home so I suggested excavate one of those dinosaur skull toys I bought when I took her to the Jurassic World Exhibit at the Franklin Institute.

We will see what happens tomorrow.
What if you find out she was banging a black dude behind your back? Will you post pics then?

• 2Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Really love giggles fanfiction posts. Always gives me the chuckles. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Everyone knows that sex doesn't start until month 8 - 12.

• 2Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>

...the fuck?

Was more like 2-3 weeks, maybe 4 dates?

I certainly could have banged her out, but I broke it off first. She was like this thic almost a midget height red headed type bitch with triple DDD tits. Like that last time I lifted her in the air making out with her kinda just killed it for me. Yes, I was a little embarrassed of being with her in public.

I broke it off on the way home from that last date.

Ended up dating an exponentially hotter looking/body red head (few inches taller than me) a few months later who got her titties done (DDs).

Sometimes it's not worth fucking every chic you run into fam. ;)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man you got triple Ds in front of you you gotta at least titty fuck those bad Larry's once before you break it off. Everyone knows this

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I did at least get to play with those gigantic titties one night. The cat hair from her couch completely covered my black shirt was such a turn off that I didn't even stay the night. Had to evac quick!

*she wasn't really cute tbh fam