Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and dropped out of high school. She definitely goes ass to mouth.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
9 partners from 18-22 talks about raising your kids in the first sentence then goes on a 15 page autistic rant.

She will 100% let me funnel her if I tell her urine removes the floride from her body.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Why would any woman bother to write that much shit on a dating site? Am I in bizarro land here?

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I can't bring myself to try online dating or even Tinder. I prefer a woman slapping me in the face after grabbing her ass or titties too soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
1510.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife just refuses to listen to me sometimes.

I stopped enjoying game night every Saturday and told her as much. She insisted there must be some deep issue and not just what I said. Wouldn't let it go. Then after she was satisfied with what she thought was the true reason she invited people over anyways. Now she's all pissy because I'm barely interacting with anyone

White people problems

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way man her brothers girlfriend is one of the most hideous creatures I've ever met with brown teeth

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
USER RECEIVED AN INFRACTION FOR THIS POST
My wife just refuses to listen to me sometimes.

I stopped enjoying game night every Saturday and told her as much. She insisted there must be some deep issue and not just what I said. Wouldn't let it go. Then after she was satisfied with what she thought was the true reason she invited people over anyways. Now she's all pissy because I'm barely interacting with anyone

White people problems
I think the problem is obvious. She is boring and there is no excitement to the marriage.

• 1Like