Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My sister's boyfriend watched the c section occur and nearly fainted because of the guts
I didn't even have the option. Honestly, I would have been totally cool with actually watching the procedure. It's very interesting to me(and I'm not squeamish).

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think it's a good thing to watch your wife give birth. Remember you're just having to watch it, she's having to DO it, and live with the effects on her body. The least you can do is be there and witness it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think it's a good thing to watch your wife give birth. Remember you're just having to watch it, she's having to DO it, and live with the effects on her body. The least you can do is be there and witness it.
Yeah I'm not squeamish so things don't bother me. I guess watching the sac fall out afterwords was rough. Also my songs birth was rapid. She went from in labor to him in her arms in like 90 minutes. The speed at which he plooped out was amazing. She watched it too with a mirror. So I saw it ALL

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm not squeamish so things don't bother me. I guess watching the sac fall out afterwords was rough. Also my songs birth was rapid. She went from in labor to him in her arms in like 90 minutes. The speed at which he plooped out was amazing. She watched it too with a mirror. So I saw it ALL

I remember with my first son the operating room was cold as shit (we're talking 50 degrees) and it was summer in TX so naturally I was in shorts and t-shirt, I was freezing my fucking balls off. The nurses kept asking me if I was ok since my cuticles were white, and apparently they see that as a sign you're going to pass out. I was like, I'm freezing but fine, worry about her.

My first son my wife was in labor like 24 hours, from the time the pushing started until they ended up doing a c-section was like... 2 hours. C-section seemed pretty painless though relatively so it was quick.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We were going to see my sister in law while she was in labor and then wait for the baby. Nurse told us to go right in. Entered the room and the curtain wasn't drawn. She was spread eagle pushing it out facing the door for some reason. I can never unsee that.

She is an unattractive whale also.

iannis

Musty Nester
Did you think having a kid would make me somehow less interested in seeing naked women?

It's not like SOY pushed it out of his butthole. Just some clever nurse that runs faster than him. Gettin old, soy. She caught you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We were going to see my sister in law while she was in labor and then wait for the baby. Nurse told us to go right in. Entered the room and the curtain wasn't drawn. She was spread eagle pushing it out facing the door for some reason. I can never unsee that.

She is an unattractive whale also.
That's perfect lmao

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was going to ask if it would have been different if she were a hot piece of ass, but I already know.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I pulled three of my kids out, watched the other two get cut out. It was all kinda gross, but my wife is hot, and I still wanna go there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
You charming lot of men assume that @lindz was the one who sent the nude pics. She didn't state that explicitly in her post. As a more "assertive" female, I reflexively thought the opposite.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mrs. g unfortunately she may have already seen my penis. Along with lots of dudes here... Actually way more dudes than I'm comfortable with thinking back.