Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That is a DO NOT....unless specifically and directly requested...there would be additional requirements as well; perhaps a chapeau, perhaps silky drawers...odd location...who knows. I am often mercurial in mood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
That is a DO NOT....unless specifically and directly requested...there would be additional requirements as well; perhaps a chapeau, perhaps silky drawers...odd location...who knows. I am often mercurial in mood.

Is this a formal request then? I'm confused by the protocol.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Is this a formal request then? I'm confused by the protocol.
It's not even an informal request. :)

Let it be known, if unsolicited photos are shared, they will continue to be so.

Note...I was not ever worried they would be, you boys also crack me up! :emoji_kissing_heart:

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok ok but what if my penis already was posted and I've got nothing to lose except my own self respect ,the high amount of respect this community has for me, and tarnishing the love I had for the blackest man this forum has ever had???

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Only unsolicited dick I got in my life was emailed to me. Don't know if there was some photoshop magic going on but it was fucking gargantuan and for reasons to this day I cannot fathom, he made a little tinfoil hat for it.

Man did I dodge a bullet with that guy

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Only unsolicited dick I got in my life was emailed to me. Don't know if there was some photoshop magic going on but it was fucking gargantuan and for reasons to this day I cannot fathom, he made a little tinfoil hat for it.

This post needs the Worf; holyhell!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

That sounds awesome. Did you keep the picture?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

this is hilarious.

iannis

Musty Nester

WHAT?!?!? I'd say the opposite.

Go find him, do your duty, and report back on the various effects of the tin foil hat.

There are questions that require answers.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, to be honest, if the person he initially presented himself as was the real one, they could have progressed. He was attractive, I was horny, he just was obtuse and playing a dumb man's game with a woman who saw through it.
It had to have worked with someone before, wouldn't it have...for him to try it with me? Seems a bit cocky (I crack myself up with the bad dick jokes.).

Mrs. Gravy does not recommended this tactic if one wants to unleash the passions of a thoughtful woman.

I put all my points into INT and capped Pick Locks every level.

• 1Like