Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Guys sending dick pics is like giving a business card. It's not even worth mentioning.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
This dude to whom I had been talking and with whom I had gone to dinner (pre new man) texted me his unsolicited business card. He was promptly removed from the list of potentials. Not that his parts weren't adequate, but it was a true dick move.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This dude to whom I had been talking and with whom I had gone to dinner (pre new man) texted me his unsolicited business card. He was promptly removed from the list of potentials. Not that his parts weren't adequate, but it was a true dick move.
Haha I never understood guys that do that. That's so weird.

At least enter a forum contest first

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The odds are rarely in the man's favor when it comes to dick pics.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The kind of girl who wants a dick pic, you don't want anyways.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Well, to be honest, if the person he initially presented himself as was the real one, they could have progressed. He was attractive, I was horny, he just was obtuse and playing a dumb man's game with a woman who saw through it.
It had to have worked with someone before, wouldn't it have...for him to try it with me? Seems a bit cocky (I crack myself up with the bad dick jokes.).

Mrs. Gravy does not recommended this tactic if one wants to unleash the passions of a thoughtful woman.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think thoughtful conversation is what that guy was looking for. I'm guessing he sends 100s of dickpics a week. Through shock and awe, he has to at least hit a couple targets.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I mean not me, but there are plenty of dudes out there that if a woman said "show me your dick I'mma suck it" they would just do it because dont care dick sucked

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't think thoughtful conversation is what that guy was looking for. I'm guessing he sends 100s of dickpics a week. Through shock and awe, he has to at least hit a couple targets.
Thoughtful to describe myself is not (just) about conversation, nor necessarily "kindness". It often means that I think about/analyze a situation or person and then put into action (including matters sex related) those thoughts or the conclusions to which I arrive. It does usually benefit others though.
And, I am guessing you are right about him sending out the business cards. I don't know...I told him to lose my number.