Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
WHAT?!?!? I'd say the opposite.

Go find him, do your duty, and report back on the various effects of the tin foil hat.

I was told a few years back that this particular gentleman fell off the grid entirely. He wasn't of the soundest mind, after doing three tours of Iraq. He -did- float the suggestion that I move out free-and-clear to his literal shack in the woods in backwoods [state] that was him, his coon cats, and a whole lot of guns and knives. You'll understand why I didn't take him up on it, nevermind the day-to-day inconvenience that would be handling a dick that looked like a daisy ham.

iannis

Musty Nester
I was told a few years back that this particular gentleman fell off the grid entirely. He wasn't of the soundest mind, after doing three tours of Iraq. He -did- float the suggestion that I move out free-and-clear to his literal shack in the woods in backwoods [state] that was him, his coon cats, and a whole lot of guns and knives. You'll understand why I didn't take him up on it, nevermind the day-to-day inconvenience that would be handling a dick that looked like a daisy ham.

Hey, at least the radiator is the one warm spot in the house to be chained to!

The glass isn't always half empty!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Well now the tinfoil hat makes perfect sense. Probably had a larger one for his other head.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
P3tBkp0.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I messed around with a boss once. We work in completely different groups now and I thought we played it cool. But tonight a coworker friend straight up asked, "so, you two hooked up right?" Guess we didn't play it so cool.

This was well over a year ago so I guess he's been itching to ask for some time.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Only unsolicited dick I got in my life was emailed to me. Don't know if there was some photoshop magic going on but it was fucking gargantuan and for reasons to this day I cannot fathom, he made a little tinfoil hat for it.

Man did I dodge a bullet with that guy
The male version of this statement about a women ends the same, but the content would be much different.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Day 7 of cleaning out the office and I cannot believe how much shit my wife has stashed in here. I knew it was bad.... But I'm talking her saving shit like 3 old DVD players, random VHS tapes, 170000 pens and pencils, boxes upon boxes upon boxes of fucking cross-stitch supplies. Donating or throwing away everything.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Day 7 of cleaning out the office and I cannot believe how much shit my wife has stashed in here. I knew it was bad.... But I'm talking her saving shit like 3 old DVD players, random VHS tapes, 170000 pens and pencils, boxes upon boxes upon boxes of fucking cross-stitch supplies. Donating or throwing away everything.

I have the opposite problem, my wife will go through and toss everything and "organize" so that I can't find anything without ransacking the place, which results in another round of "organizing"

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Nothing pisses me off faster than not being able to find something. Like full on Hulk smash mode. Big reason I keep 99% of my stuff in the garage since I know it won't be messed with.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

No, I don't understand. If you had his contact info, I'd consider going gay to get in on that.

WTF is a daisy ham?

86526257_XS.jpg

lindz

#DDs
Only unsolicited dick I got in my life was emailed to me. Don't know if there was some photoshop magic going on but it was fucking gargantuan and for reasons to this day I cannot fathom, he made a little tinfoil hat for it.

Man did I dodge a bullet with that guy

lol wut? Was that ever explained? I've gotten a few before (not with tinfoil hats) and it's always like... uh thanks? Not my thing sadly.