Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So...

GF decided to join the Navy reserves. After two months she graduated today, and after her graduation she didnt call me. After she gets done processing into her school she finally sends me a text simply saying "hey babe". No I miss you, I love you or a picture of her, just "hey babe".

Just what the fuck?

Scenario one: She is swinging on fellow cadet dick like Tarzan through the fucking Congo and keeping you at arms length until she needs the BP Safety Net.

Scenario two: She is busy and you are just going full Eomer.

You are the only guy in a position to make an educated guess on this.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Scenario one: She is swinging on fellow cadet dick like Tarzan through the fucking Congo and keeping you at arms length until she needs the BP Safety Net.

Scenario two: She is busy and you are just going full Eomer.

You are the only guy in a position to make an educated guess on this.
Wasnt so much I was expecting her to tell me how everything went. Just that I would expect as the love of her life she would at least give me a quick call or something.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you trust that as the case, then its likely scenario two. She is probably too busy to communicate at length until she knows where her next assignment/training will be.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey lulz, stop appropriating my god damn culture. I'm the southerner, you don't get to fuck your cousin without asking first.

Show some respect!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you trust that as the case, then its likely scenario two. She is probably too busy to communicate at length until she knows where her next assignment/training will be.
Same base. Been there done that so I what the deal is. Just would have been nice for it have been more than just that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
@Crone

For me I talked to my wife about it. I told her, look, I don't go out with the boys every week, I don't drink, I take care of all the money and clean the house (lol), and I need some time to myself every week. I told her if she really didn't want me to raid I wouldn't, but to me its something fairly important as it's my only time to just relax. I also told her if there were ever a time when she felt it interfered with life or whatever I'd stop.

I realize writing that out how lame it sounds, but I'd rather be at home raiding than hitting bars or whatever else there is to do. She's been mostly understanding. I think some days she wishes I didn't raid but here I am.