Marriage and the Power of Divorce

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well she now has a nickname, I go "What's up Ketchup Eater?" And she smiles and tells me to fuck off.

I won't be able to see her for a week since I'm away for work this is the truest test.

She will be spreading her free love all over the place this week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I sometimes like Pico de Gallo on a good all beef dog, typical is hot mustard though...but I do like Chicago stlye when in Chicago. It must be grilled or from a roller or rotisserie thingie.
Boiled with ketchup was childhood food that is no longer allowed in my mouth.

• 2Like

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Boiled with ketchup was childhood food that is no longer allowed in my mouth.
Hehe, I really like your phrasing, and I sympathize: a lot of things are just not "allowed now" for me now.

Tis a funny thing how taste buds mature as we age, followed slowly by our tastes evolving over the decades. I have an almost childish feeling (eeeeew) close to revulsion now for some foods and tastes that I enjoyed still even as a young adult.

Hmmm, must have gotten soured by all the wine and stouts, not to mention life experiences that have bittered the soul since.

Only significant exception to this are traditional cultural family holliday recipees... mmmmm
Those only seem to get better with age, especially now that I get to occasionaly sample some new variations in the mix with my older kids learning to cook the same recipies =).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
She already has a serious girlfriend.

Some chubby blue haired weaboo.

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Trying to get a straight answer from whatshisface. Fuck.
This girl is putting more toes in more pools.

• 2Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Nail in the coffin tonight; I mean I am gonna maybe keep him in the friend stack but FFS...the hug thing again. I nicely asked him if it made him uncomfortable - I get that some people don't want their space entered *(heehee)...but he said no he was fine with it - so fucking hug me - I said as much and told him I was only wanting a hug for crap's sake. (Seriously I am done wanting anything else from him.) Here also is why:
We were having a conversation - just an in general - getting to know one another conversation. He does most of the talking ALL of the time; which says something because I can hold my own in the realm of talking. ANYWAY, I was describing a bit about my childhood with regard to the family dynamic...my parents having expectations of us as far as responsibilities in the home were concerned. The topic at hand was what chores/cooking/housekeeping/animal tending was required of us.
I said, "My mom, when she was working, expected us to clean the house every day, well, except for our bedrooms, she allowed us autonomy with regard to our rooms".
He replied, "autono what?...I said autonomy, he replies - what does that mean?" I explain it. This was one of three words or concepts that I had to explain/define/ or expand tonight. I am by no means a super-smarty like many of you are but crap....this was after a brutal day at work and I can barely think to tie my shoes. It was exhausting to have to play school teacher (and not in a naughty fun way).

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nail in the coffin tonight; I mean I am gonna maybe keep him in the friend stack but FFS...the hug thing again. I nicely asked him if it made him uncomfortable - I get that some people don't want their space entered *(heehee)...but he said no he was fine with it - so fucking hug me - I said as much and told him I was only wanting a hug for crap's sake. (Seriously I am done wanting anything else from him.) Here also is why:
We were having a conversation - just an in general - getting to know one another conversation. He does most of the talking ALL of the time; which says something because I can hold my own in the realm of talking. ANYWAY, I was describing a bit about my childhood with regard to the family dynamic...my parents having expectations of us as far as responsibilities in the home were concerned. The topic at hand was what chores/cooking/housekeeping/animal tending was required of us.
I said, "My mom, when she was working, expected us to clean the house every day, well, except for our bedrooms, she allowed us autonomy with regard to our rooms".
He replied, "autono what?...I said autonomy, he replies - what does that mean?" I explain it. This was one of three words or concepts that I had to explain/define/ or expand tonight. I am by no means a super-smarty like many of you are but crap....this was after a brutal day at work and I can barely think to tie my shoes. It was exhausting to have to play school teacher (and not in a naughty fun way).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
There would be nothing courteous about it!

And ouch, yeah. I don't expect people to be super smart. I really like it when they are, but not everyone is and that's fine. But "autonomy"? In 50 years of life he's not familiar with that word? :( I also find it mostly tiresome to be the one talking during a date all the time. Like what the fuck is the point of that. The art of conversation is to get HER to talking. If I just wanted to talk to myself I could do it sitting at home in front of my computer eating mac and cheese directly out of the pot and being comfortable. Some nuts are hard to crack... but that's the challenge of it.

The dumb ones have to be either really sweet or they have to put out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it' safe to say that lurkingdurk pretty much sums up that situation, Mrs. Gravy. Ain't got no time for fools. When I was like 20 I dated this super super super hot nympho, who was dumb as a rock. Never. Again.

• 2Like