Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
White people with good genetics who don’t have kids are a fucking waste. All this evolution to get where we are and the bloodline that dates back thousands of years, and you’re like “No I want to travel, I’m selfish, not sure if I want kids”, fucking retards. You are the tip of a tree branch that extends back to the first man, and you want to throw it away, disgusting. Let the low IQ retards out breed us, and have civilization end, because you decided to waste your extremely rare and precious life.

And all you fucking mouth breathers encouraging people to not have kids should be summarily executed for species treason. You need to have at least two kids to balance the life ratio, more is better. Reproduction is the only reason we exist.
easy homey wrong thread.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
yeah, people in this thread don't like concepts like "duty" or "moral obligation". It might cut into travel, disposable income, and random Tinder hookups.

Putting aside the racial undertones, Uber's post describes exactly what I think when I meet an "adult" who tries to explain to me how travel and disposable income are so important they arent going to reproduce.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
White people with good genetics who don’t have kids are a fucking waste. All this evolution to get where we are and the bloodline that dates back thousands of years, and you’re like “No I want to travel, I’m selfish, not sure if I want kids”, fucking retards. You are the tip of a tree branch that extends back to the first man, and you want to throw it away, disgusting. Let the low IQ retards out breed us, and have civilization end, because you decided to waste your extremely rare and precious life.

And all you fucking mouth breathers encouraging people to not have kids should be summarily executed for species treason. You need to have at least two kids to balance the life ratio, more is better. Reproduction is the only reason we exist.
See people. This is what having kids can do to you.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Like I said, I wanted kids, so I had them and I enjoy having them. But if you're selfish, you could possibly make a shitty parent. I'd rather someone not reproduce than reproduce and add more shitheads to the population. Sorry if that's promoting white genocide.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
No, I totally get that. I agree. Some people are currently in a condition where they would make shitty parents, and they shouldnt have kids while in that condition. Regardless of their duty to their ancestors. Raising maladjusted kids would help no one.

But. If an adult has gotten into such a condition that they would make a shitty parent, that adult is a shitty human being and should fix that, as priority #1. If an adult is too selfish and fucked up to raise kids, thats a problem thats not solved by not having kids.

(and again, I meant it when I said putting aside the racial undertones. Its not at all a race issue for me. Its a "more good people, fewer shitty people" issue, and a personal duty issue).

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Even if they're not, no one is obligated to reproduce. If you have a sense of duty to reproduce, that's cool, you should definitely do that, but that isnt some kind of societal imperative that the individual is bound to carry out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like I said, I wanted kids, so I had them and I enjoy having them. But if you're selfish, you could possibly make a shitty parent. I'd rather someone not reproduce than reproduce and add more shitheads to the population. Sorry if that's promoting white genocide.
I think we're vastly overestimating the impact of parenting, I'm not saying it's completely irrevelant, but a large part of the outcome is genetic in the end. When I was 5, I was basicaly sleeping and eating at my house and that was pretty much it, I was either at school, or out with friends. And it was obviously the same for all the kids back then. If some parents let their kids do that nowadays, someone would call the cops on them, at least in a comparable neighborhood as I was living when I was a kid. So what I'm seeing around me, is friends and colleagues around me make it so that there is always adults with their kids, and very often, themselves. Kid want to play soccer ? Gotta drive him to the soccer club. When I was a kid, if I wanted to play soccer, I'd just go out, ring some bells in my street and we'd fucking play soccer, there would be no need to have a fucking weekly schedule for it, nor my parents getting involved in any way with it.

My point is that, we've put an insane social pressure on middle-class parents, regarding parenting, which is godamn exhausting because parents are micro-managing the whole life of their kid 0-16 or even 0-25 for some... And it is obvious it is at least not needed (we're doing fine, overall, aren't we ?) and probably even harmful to kids ( it leads to a lack of responsibility ). In the end we're not only uselessly, but dangerously, over the shoulders of our kids 24/7. This is my rant for the "can't do shit once you've got kids", kids want a significant amount of time free of their parents just as much as parents want time for themselves, it should be easy, but it's not nowadays.

The second issue is money, for lower class, having kids in a western society improve their financial situation, for the upper class, the cost is negligible. Comes us, the middle-class, the way the middle-class as been hammered the last 40 years, and social benefit removed from them, means that only the middle-class really feel financial pain for raising kids. Which is again something pants on the head stupid for our countries.

It's probably the biggest attack on the western middle-class, more than the elephant curve, it's the pressure to not reproduce. It's not because a middle-class kid is not born that a lower-class kid will be able to take his place, it doesn't work like this. It's a real shame that the post WWII middle-class is on the brink of extinction, because it was one of the most significant social advance, ever. Having a large part of the population living in a confort close to the upper-class.

It's probably one thing that Trump is still missing over Putin, getting his constituents to reproduce, again.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't have to deal with the money stuff so much. While she is very good at saving money, as this is a habit taught to everyone in East Europe, she often does not know what to do with it. So after we made a major purchase last year that I am now just investing all of her money with mine. Major purchase being a $60k flat in downtown Kyiv. She had saved $30k working in Ukraine and then topped it off with another $30k last year from a much higher paying USA job. Took some legwork to figure out how to get cash out of the USA without triggering some stupid seizure by customs or something. But I figured it out and there wasn't even an absurd wiring fee.

Hard to get her to realize that there is little point in holding $50k in a god damn checking account though. God damn. I also have to spend a lot of time explaining why we are doing X, Y, and Z to minimize taxes. Now she is curiously obsessed with credit score too even though there's nothing she needs it for.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raising kids is an enormous responsibility, the biggest one you'll probably ever have in your entire life. There is a certain percentage of people that do not want that responsibility for various reasons of their own. No one should be forced into that responsibility because they are being told they need to reproduce. That's how you wind up with broken families and messed up kids. I personally don't think anyone should even consider having kids until they are firmly established both financially and in their relationship.

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I don't have to deal with the money stuff so much. While she is very good at saving money, as this is a habit taught to everyone in East Europe, she often does not know what to do with it. So after we made a major purchase last year that I am now just investing all of her money with mine. Major purchase being a $60k flat in downtown Kyiv. She had saved $30k working in Ukraine and then topped it off with another $30k last year from a much higher paying USA job. Took some legwork to figure out how to get cash out of the USA without triggering some stupid seizure by customs or something. But I figured it out and there wasn't even an absurd wiring fee.

Hard to get her to realize that there is little point in holding $50k in a god damn checking account though. God damn. I also have to spend a lot of time explaining why we are doing X, Y, and Z to minimize taxes. Now she is curiously obsessed with credit score too even though there's nothing she needs it for.
Liquid assets for emergencies? I like to keep ~6 months of expenditures in cash on hand in case I get laid off. That's around $50k. I could probably invest some of that, but meh. I'm not really sure it's worth the hassle and fees having to sell shares in that situation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

lol

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Liquid assets for emergencies? I like to keep ~6 months of expenditures in cash on hand in case I get laid off. That's around $50k. I could probably invest some of that, but meh. I'm not really sure it's worth the hassle and fees having to sell shares in that situation.

I have a brokerage account where I can get that amount into my bank the same day. It's not really an issue to me in that way. I generally keep a fairly low amount of liquid cash available at any given time.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have a brokerage account where I can get that amount into my bank the same day. It's not really an issue to me in that way. I generally keep a fairly low amount of liquid cash available at any given time.
Fair enough, I'll admit I'm likely being lazy in this matter. What are the fees for liquidating your investments?