Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn, a lot of my female co-workers are pretty awesome. I just interviewed a female candidate who seems great and we're going to extend an offer. Is it too late, bros? Do you think I could get a sexual harassment complaint for thinking she's good enough for the job? Could that be considered an unwarranted compliment? Am I contributing to rape culture?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do you hate monopoly and think it's lame? i do, this card game version re-invigorated it.
Amazon.com: Hasbro Games Monopoly Deal Card Game: Toys Games

I play it once a year (thanksgiving game, actually time to play it soon) I actually forget what it feels like, sorta like uno-monopoly.

Better than just rolling the dice, you know how boring it is to play regular monopoly with Asians? we don't count 1,2,3,4... We just put the piece on the board, we have 2 sets of dice so 2 ppl go at the same time, and it STILL takes forever.

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, asian monopoly has to be horrible. Half of the fun is taking advantage of people that can't add.

And I bet it's all like "I can only put 4 houses on Vetnor? Are you smoking crack? That's two full acres of land. We can fit TWENTY, easy."

This is why I don't like women and have primarily male friends and play games online with almost entirely men. Women are infuriating. I don't have a fake bone in my body and really struggle when I have to play those games. When we have big family functions (on my husband's side of the family) all the women will be talking about how wonderful their homemaking crap is and how their children are the most important things in their lives and I'll be sitting with the men.

Fuck women for real.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Oldbased

> Than U
Every woman I know hates working with or for other women.
It's not a sexual thing, it is women will screw/lie/cause drama in the workplace competing with other women.
Whereas they all claim working for men they have no issues other than being eye ass raped all the time which they much prefer over dealing with another woman's bullshit.

I have never heard a woman say I wish my boss/co-workers were women.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, men are completely sincere in our stare rape. It means X. No one disagrees. There is no dissembling. We find your body to be a certain level of attractive. It can be a problem, but it's a very out-in-the-open problem. You're even allowed to solve it with violence sometimes, and be respected both by men and women for doing so. There is no respectable counter to bitchiness other than ignoring it, and good luck with that in a company full of women.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Agree with everyone above, women flip the out about work. Girlfriend comes home everyday bitching about someone. I'm learning to just shut the fuck up and nod along instead of trying to solve her issues. Granted most of them could just be solved by telling people they fucking suck and should drink a tall glass of shut the fuck up but I honestly think she needs the pettiness at work. Hell if I know.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dude I don't even think age makes a difference. A few months back CEO brings in friend to help with a strategic capture effort. Friend is like late 60's, and was effectively run out of her last job and has a rep in the industry of being a pain in the ass and a moron. I didn't know this, she asks me a question and I shit you not my email was "Hey, I don't have access to that information I think this person might be the person you want to reach out to you, I'm sorry for not being more helpful please continue to reach out to me if you have questions".

She told the CEO I sent her a snotty email.

And then after seeing the email I sent her, all the directors, VP, and President of the company, who already weren't super huge fans of hers wrote her off. She's a complete joke now. And I mean I had only been at the company for 4 months at the time it wasn't them circling the wagons or anything.

But come the fuck on. You are like 60 years old and you act like this? The fuck is wrong with you?
Jesus, "reach out" twice in the same paragraph. I think thats why she was pissed.

lindz

#DDs
Pathfinder adventure card game is a great one to play with the wife. Cooperative, has a story and progression. I'm not a board game person but I really enjoy it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yea, men are completely sincere in our stare rape. It means X. No one disagrees. There is no dissembling. We find your body to be a certain level of attractive. It can be a problem, but it's a very out-in-the-open problem. You're even allowed to solve it with violence sometimes, and be respected both by men and women for doing so. There is no respectable counter to bitchiness other than ignoring it, and good luck with that in a company full of women.
I've learned from working with him for 17 years now, that my father is a HUGE pig. And I'm not just talking about being a fat mess (he's that also). We've had customers complain to us after he goes to visit them because he does nothing but stares at the female employees chests. I mean constantly. If he's talking to someone female, he's looking at their tits. I've talked to him about that and his response was "How could you not?!"

I swear, when he was younger he read a book about the stereotypical things that men do, so he's lived his life by those stereotypes. It's really annoying. I wish I had the authority to fire him (let alone anyone). Sucks that the pig is the owner of the company.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My whole thing about stare-raping is as follows. If you're going to stare-rape, you are permitted to do it long enough that:

a) No one sees you
b) No one gets uncomfortable by it (not just the person receiving ocular assault)
c) No one tells you to stop

In part (a), I would say no harm, no foul. Part (b), the second someone notices you it is becoming uncomfortable. Unless the woman notices and smiles coyly at you, please cease all activities and divert your eyes. In the case of (c), you may be at the point of no return - it's best to stop at this point before legal issues arise or you are assaulted by angry men.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why is it OK for women to stare-rape me? Happens all the time bros.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 100% in on mutual stare-rape. But really, just stare her in the eyes until she looks away. ASSERT DOMINANCE!