Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Being from Northern MI, just want to interrupt this redpill rehab session to say that I can assure you windchill does matter, regardless of how well your skin is covered. 0 degrees with no wind feels quite nicer than 0 degrees with 30-40 mph squalls, nice warm coat or not. Carry on.
The point is that you can't accurately describe weather by combining temperature and wind. You may as well throw in precipitation in there with some kind of curvature based on the type. "Oh it's 25 degrees but it's a bit windy so that's another -10 degrees and it's freezing rain and that is awful so there's another -30 degrees. Now that it's -15 degrees I don't think my truck will start."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wind chill really only matters if you don't have a wind proof jacket and a tunnel hood. If you have those things the wind can fuck right off.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I use the chapped lips scale. It's 2.567 chappiness outside.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just have one question - what the fuck is red pill?
You know that debunked, outdated and outright incorrect dominance theory TheCutlery and I would argue about endlessly with dog training? Its like that but with women.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know that debunked, outdated and outright incorrect dominance theory TheCutlery and I would argue about endlessly with dog training? Its like that but with women.
I have no fucking idea. Sounds interesting though.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll report back!
In b4 Itlan comes back in six months posting about his failed marriage
tongue.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He still lives with his mom. Gotta' give him at least a few years to come back with that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
In regards to crimsonsin, if you felt the need to get into bullshit like redpill after being married, it would seem you marriage was already over.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No his mom moved out of her own house because her son wouldnt
There's a lot of truth in this statement.

But no, my mom moved to Florida after my grandmother suffered a stroke in October. Just quit her job and left, she's retarded.