Marvel Heroes 20xx

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have to say I do see their point. When I load up Dr. Doom and spam instant teleports across an entire map straight to a boss, ignoring everything in my path with impunity, that's probably a bit too powerful (though it was also really fun).

I don't like their idea of nerfing everyone to be exactly identical, but I can't disagree with the idea that a change of some kind is warranted.

I think adding charges to teleports is a good idea, which would limit the infinite access to anywhere on the map, but 1 second activation time is terrible. Kind of removes their use as a combat dodge ability.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think adding charges to teleports is a good idea, which would limit the infinite access to anywhere on the map, but 1 second activation time is terrible. Kind of removes their use as a combat dodge ability.

I believe the 1 second activation is only for the travel powers linked to R ( deadpool scooter, flying, running)

• 2Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just let it die already, it won't have the team it needs to fix it and is now just drip feed cosmetics.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
So far it all looks good aside from the completely asinine horrible movement changes. Really hope there's enough bitching that they rethink that trash.

• 2Like

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
To the surprise of no one, the movement changes are part of porting this dead gay game to ps4. R I P fun beat em up comic book game game

• 2Like

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
The game has been on life support for ages now, kept alive by a few thousand casuals that love to prestige and play Marvel dress up. Pretty sure those new board members brought in some investment money and this is their attempt to grow the game, instead of clinging on with a skeleton crew staff til the license runs out. I'm fine with the changes, the game has always been ez-baby mode to to me, but all I care about is if this brings in enough money for them to actually produce new content down the line. Pretty much had my fill of sitting in cosmic patrols until my eyes bleed.

• 2Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To the surprise of no one, the movement changes are part of porting this dead gay game to ps4. R I P fun beat em up comic book game game

Where did they finally announce this?

nm, didnt get announced, got dug up. lol.

nCb3k9i.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Big 10 loot box can have all kinds of shit in it, gotten the skrull uniques from 2 or 3 of them in like 30 minutes.

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Are they retroactively buffing old artifacts? If so, now I don't feel like an idiot for keeping stashes of them. People always made fun of me in my SG about it.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Celebrate the Holidays with Marvel Heroes 2016’s Winter Event! Log in anytime from Tuesday December 20 2016 through January 2, 2017 for a FREE Punisher Dead Winter Team-Up and Mini Mandroid MK 7 Pet! Plus log in each day to receive an additional gift each day, check out our 14 Days of Giving schedule below.

In the spirit of the holidays, during this event you will receive a mission that will allow you to collect gifts to surprise your fellow superheroes and allies, who in turn will reward you with a present of your own!

In addition to the holiday event mission, Winter buffs will drop from any enemies defeated. Collect 5 of these buffs to receive a lootsplosion of holiday gifts for being nice this year!

Alongside this, enjoy 100% bonus XP, 50% bonus RIF & SIF, and increased Cosmic prestige leveling rate for the duration of the Winter Event!

14 Days of Giving Schedule
Day Date Gift
1 Tuesday, December 20 Team-Up Boost! Increase your rare Team-Up item drop rate and gain 100% Rare Item Find.
2 Wednesday, December 21 Winter Fortune Card! Right click for a chance at a few Winter Themed exclusives plus more.
3 Thursday, December 22 Classic Green Doctor Doom Team-Up! Log in for a Free Classic Green Doctor Doom Team-Up!
4 Friday, December 23 Holiday Mystery Box! Receive a free Holiday Mystery Box!
5 Saturday, December 24 Winter Wonder Boost! Log in to receive one of our most popular boosts!
6 Sunday, December 25 Mysterious Blue Omega Box and Mysterious Crimson Box! Log in to receive boxes that contains one of many rare Boss-specific Uniques!
7 Monday, December 26 Red Holiday colored H.E.R.B.I.E.! Log in for a free Red Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet!
8 Tuesday, December 27 Holiday Groot Team-Up! Log in for a Holiday Groot Team-up!
9 Wednesday, December 28 Green Holiday colored H.E.R.B.I.E.! Log in for a free Green Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet!
10 Thursday, December 29 Festivus Pole and Snow Flurry Artifacts! Log in for a free Festivus Pole Artifact AND Snow Flurry Artifact!
11 Friday, December 30 Cosmic Penta Boost! Receive a free 4 hour Cosmic Penta Boost!
12 Saturday, December 31 Ice Golem Pet! Close out 2016 with a free Ice Golem Pet!
13 Sunday, January 1 Random Hero Box! Ring in 2017 with a free Random Hero!
14 Monday, January 2 Random Costume Box! Our final day brings a Random Costume!

• 2Like