Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't read all of that but did it say "If you have max omega nothing changes"?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Omega Orbs (granted by Achievement cases and such) earned after the patch will now give exactly the former amount of Experience required to earn 1 Omega Point, which means they may give several Points if used early, but may not be enough to earn 1 full point if you already have a lot of points.
Oh get fucked you assholes, I had almost 1k omegas saved up waiting for the omega update.

*edit*

I mean either way I suppose it's still a 1k orb jump start on getting back to the cap, but still.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL, that Omega system revamp is pretty much exactly what I posted for feedback 18+ months ago, which got me shadowbanned for not sucking Gaz cock like everyone else on the forums.

Maybe they could dig up my other 'offensive' posts which pointed out that MH is a game with ~50 characters that has drop rates I'd associate with a game only having a few characters. Hero-specific uniques are the only type of gear that seems to have improved at all since the last time I played.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Dunno, that update looks pretty damn great to me, as a player who has ~6500 omegas. I don't care if my omegas have to get shuffled around, and I don't care if orbs change in value, the system overall looks like it will be much, much better. And raising the cap to 10k+ is nice, because as I approached 7500 I began to lose interest because that constant progression was enjoyable, hitting the cap would have sucked ass.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is from a month and a half ago.

C2fnGBa.jpg

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Damn I really need to step up my game cause I'm sitting at 2600ish omegas. How in the hell yall maxed or close to it? Y'all nerding out by grinding 10 hours a day? I'm definitely doing something wrong here.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had stopped playing and decided to come back right at that ridiculous big 10 event. Got like 6k omega points to hit cap in a week or so because of that event. Then quit again a couple months later. If you stock boosts for one of those events it's pretty to get massive amounts of Omegas in no time.

Vorph

Is there any point to getting Rogue if you have no interest in doing a raid in an ARPG? It seems like every build uses Surtur or Onslaught steals that vastly outclass the non-raid alternatives.

I'm mainly looking for a second 'powerful' character to try out. Only real requirements are that it be a teleporter, but not Doom or Deadpool. Rogue seemed by far the most interesting until I saw that everyone uses at least one of the raid skills, and/or a skill from Limbo that I'd have to wait several weeks to be able to steal. How is Magik? I've seem people claim to do well with her in cDR and patrols, but I learned quickly you take that with a grain of salt because the posters usually have 7500 omega and BIS gear, while I have like 1100 omega, nothing of value to trade, and RNGesus laughs at me when I try to farm.

Also, when is the Emma re-review due? I bought X-23 to try out a movement-build character and got Emma from the BOGO.

Vorph

Yeah, that's who I've been maining since coming back. Ideally I'd like a second hero that I can build up specifically for cDR, rather than get a second set of gear for SW to make her not-squishy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For starters, you only need to do the raid once to get the power. Second, all of those builds have an alternate power thats probably 95% as effective.

I use Blade, Cable, and Spiderman as my main CDR heroes, currently testing out Kitty and I use Jean if I get bored or get a fortitude scenario. I haven't actually messed around with rogue since her recent overhaul but I wouldn't recommend her for CDR unless you can afford a lvl 80 leg for her.

Vorph

I have tons of Odin marks, but I think I'm still a long way (several weeks? not sure how long it takes exactly) from having the rep to buy L80 legendaries.

Kind of feel like I'm hitting a wall with SW's progression, which is why I was going to work on a second hero. I have a high-ish GoK, decent Taskmaster, slot 1-5's that are about as good as I can reasonably hope to roll, and a pet that has 3/5 affixes rolled correctly (still need green/purple). ICP is refusing to give me a mental ring, Hightown isn't giving up the cosmic Skrull X-Men medallion, danger room merits trickle in when you can only do greens and I need 3750 just for the artifact and X-Men Uniform then another 6000+ for relics, and rep/commendations are holding me back from getting +1 fighting challenge bonuses. I do the daily stuff, just not sure which is best/easiest to focus on once that's done for the day.

Vorph

Gamble uniques then? I've been turning 5's into credits. My stack of Atlantis relics is only at 222.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I dusted this off for the first time in a long time. Going to be playing Deadpool to 60 first, I bought him when he first went on sale.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Black Cat has been my go to hero for cdr.

I've read Kitty is nearly invulnerable at all times, but I've not had good experience with her.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had "quit" about a year ago again, and hadn't paid any attention to the patches or game really at all - just had burnt out.

Just went back today and read all the patch notes to get caught up, and dang they've done some nice things, particularly with stash tabs and crafting, and then to see the Omega system update coming, I went ahead and re-downloaded today. Logged in only briefly, didn't have much time today. Got about 15 60s, SW is my best geared, along with clops, colossus, and cap america right behind her in gearing.

Will likely start monkeying around a bit in there, but really looking forward mostly to the omega change - only have 1500 myself, so this should be a good boost to getting more quickly, and the revamped costs sound nice.