Marvel Heroes 20xx

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've gotten 12 demonbands, and so far they all have summoned affixes, which would be great if I played any summoners. Are the summon affixes a guarantee on these, or can you get one without any summoning affixes? I see the 4-1 crafting recipe and will probably chuck them in there to try for others, but just wanted to check if this ring is something only a summoner would really want to begin with.

Thanks again

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah, the only guaranteed affix is the regen on demon kill. There's an assload of affixes and it just picks 4, so getting one that isn't shit will take a miracle.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, the only guaranteed affix is the regen on demon kill. There's an assload of affixes and it just picks 4, so getting one that isn't shit will take a miracle.
Almost right. 2 offensive affixes, 2 defensive. So for example you cant get brutal strike, brutal strike damage and strength on the same ring.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
XP increased in chinatown along with a stealth nerf to drop rates. Was fun while it lasted, even if I didn't manage to haul in a flag.

Vorph

Damn. Glad I managed to get the last couple artifacts I didn't already have, plus a Godkiller today then. Actually I guess I didn't get the new Skrull Emperor one, but I don't think it's going to be top-4 for Magik anyway.

Wonder how much more rare the unique medallion is now, I really wanted a couple more of those. I'll only be really bummed if they take away the [almost] guaranteed challenge bonuses on uniques though.

Almost right. 2 offensive affixes, 2 defensive. So for example you cant get brutal strike, brutal strike damage and strength on the same ring.
Yeah, and I also forgot that damage rating was the other guaranteed one. It always rolls one of the 5 types.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ancallagon, I have a god of mischief wasting away in my stash if you still need it.

I was super excited for the new summoner artifact when it had 20% summoned ally attack speed. 12% power duration is zzzzzzzzz. :| I have an extra Orders if you want one Vorph.

Vorph

I'm not sure if it's just a bug with Magik or all summoners, but summon attack speed does absolutely nothing for her demons. Power duration doesn't do anything for her either though, so I guess it's a wash.

Don't think I'd use it, but thanks.I still need to find a UEB-M and a Mole Man Staff, those are the ideal ones to go with the Sharabus and ILAS that I have now. Not sure where the ARMOR stacks up, but I think it's the 5th best.

Edit: Need to stop trying to do math before my first cup of coffee. Orders are pretty obviously better than the ARMOR artifact, so I'd definitely like to try it out if you still have an extra.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you still need a surtur rune and have a flag? I forgot you needed a mueb. Unfortunately the price on flag (and everything else) crashed hard due to the insane drop rates in Chinatown, although it might recover now that they've been nerfed.

I'm really happy with rogue and tempted to upgrade her ult, but I feel like she's still in a lot of danger of getting worked over with the nerf bat.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you still need a surtur rune and have a flag? I forgot you needed a mueb. Unfortunately the price on flag (and everything else) crashed hard due to the insane drop rates in Chinatown, although it might recover now that they've been nerfed.

I'm really happy with rogue and tempted to upgrade her ult, but I feel like she's still in a lot of danger of getting worked over with the nerf bat.
Shes doing a large amount more damage than anyone else, 20%+ more. Its not a danger, its inevitable.

Vorph

Yeah I have the flag still, and I still need a surtur, UEB-M, Mole Man Staff, and some other random shit like a trifecta for Rogue and intfecta for Magik. Don't have much of high value though, pretty much just a Mane and some 1-3 GoK artifacts.

Drop rate in Hightown is complete shit today, people are way overreacting to barely 24 hours of it being 'boosted'. XP is like 4x higher than it was, but still way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy short of CMM. At least the uniques are still like 75% challenge bonus-ed though.

I agree with you about Rogue, that's why I hesitated to buy her. Based on reading the forums/build guides and patch notes, they keep nerfing things and people just find a new power to steal that replaces the one that got gimped, like how people just dumped War Machine passive for Spider-Man and are now building for dodge instead of max spirit. Seems like they are going to have to bust out the nerf sledgehammer if they really want to do something about her.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well there's also a very real chance that they'll leave Rogue alone and just start power creeping again, which is what they did instead of nerfing Scarlet Witch last year.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I agree with you about Rogue, that's why I hesitated to buy her. Based on reading the forums/build guides and patch notes, they keep nerfing things and people just find a new power to steal that replaces the one that got gimped, like how people just dumped War Machine passive for Spider-Man and are now building for dodge instead of max spirit. Seems like they are going to have to bust out the nerf sledgehammer if they really want to do something about her.
I don't quite understand why Spider-man passive is so good when it affects only core powers and a few of her marvelous physique powers. I run the suntank build and I barely have time between cooldowns to hit with sunspot punch.

Vorph

Other than Quicksilver and her sig they all have extremely fast animations, so there should be a lot of time to punch. Plus all the dodge passives are what gives her like 130k+ eHP in ideal gear. I'm still getting used to the build myself, kind of in a catch-22 at the moment. Gear kind of sucks, can't beat cosmic trial to get better gear efficiently and level up my 80 shield fast, and I need the better gear to do a Muspelheim raid to get Surtur's power. So I just get annoyed and switch back to Spider-Man.

Vorph

Oh, I know it's possible. Green was a complete joke when I did it on Spider-Man the other day. I just meant I wouldn't ask some random group to carry me on a shitty geared hero.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why not? Just grab a green raid in LFG tomorrow and 30 minutes later you'll be done. I guarantee that however bad your gear is, there will be worse geared people running greens tomorrow.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Oh, I know it's possible. Green was a complete joke when I did it on Spider-Man the other day. I just meant I wouldn't ask some random group to carry me on a shitty geared hero.
No different than PoFear/PoHate runs, amright?

Vorph

I guess maybe I underestimated that Rogue build. I just did the cosmic trial with no relic, no uru, and a rank 1 Shield. And no, I have no idea why I have two slots empty. I don't have enough Atlantis to outfit two characters, then I got distracted while deciding what to use instead, and ended up in the trial. Gibborim seems like a good idea since I'm constantly out of spirit.

Volcanic Eruption from Herald of Ash is a pretty good substitute for Wrath of Muspelheim, though it means I currently have no mental power which gimps my artifact/omega procs.