Marvel Heroes 20xx

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
All you guys asking for invites get in?

I am really sick and won't be playing much if at all tonight, but I will log in to invite you guys if needed.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
So anyone gotten a costume or hero drop post patch?
I got both a Scarlet Witch hero token, and a costume. Also got a Cyclops hero token. Already have SW and Cy though. This was all during the first nine of the green dailies from Avenger's Tower. Girlfriend got a Dare Devil hero token during the same period.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Will hit up a_skeleton_03 when I see him on for an invite.

Started playing Daredevil, only to level 11 so far but did get a skin drop for him which was one that I wanted so already feel I'm ahead

Goatface

been doing daily greens on 2 toons for the last week or so and only have 2 keys. they more common from reds?

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
been doing daily greens on 2 toons for the last week or so and only have 2 keys. they more common from reds?
Not too sure, they drop pretty often for me in greens, I think I have 20 now if you want to do some missions can use mine.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Today, I got a black panther and iron man to drop, as well as a thor costume. Black panther and the thor costume was from red challenge terminals in Xavier mansion, and iron man was from madripoor challenge 3.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for an invite, will be ingame for the next couple of hours.

Ingame: zanderx

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Same... Logging on right now and would love an invite. Ign is j00t

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
haven't played this game yet. is it worth playing? also, can i just pay to be the character i want? (gambit) or is he only available through playing the game itself? any info would be appreciated.

haven't played this game yet. is it worth playing? also, can i just pay to be the character i want? (gambit) or is he only available through playing the game itself? any info would be appreciated.
Its worth trying out. Free to play so it doesn't cost you anything but time. Gambit is an npc only.