Marvel Heroes 20xx

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The usual sneakattack/bamfbomb/shadowmeld build is just as good, just takes a good cosmic yellow sword to really work. Agile strike/brimstonebeatdown/blinkstrike is just straight up better now with dmg buffs to all. Sword builds are viable but I'm still avoiding x-slash as its dmg is still pretty subpar compared to brimstone beatdown, but swashbuckler slash is really quite good now as it rivals AS and SA in terms of damage. Newer sword builds are hitting 60% crit with good gear/2kish omegas, but his raid TTK test is sub 60 now, and his sig is just amazing now in terms of the 2-3mil brut crits and almost 2000DR to melee when you weave it in with things like midtown signet/wasp synergy and teleport.

Goatface

it probably was, but they knew it problems but it had to be released when it was because of a convention in Brazil.

with the new changes, gunner rocket now can get a ttk of 1:04, guy has also noted his rank 14 ultimate is a dps lost now.

i need to find a new main. Cage looks promising

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
it probably was, but they knew it problems but it had to be released when it was because of a convention in Brazil.

with the new changes, gunner rocket now can get a ttk of 1:04, guy has also noted his rank 14 ultimate is a dps lost now.

i need to find a new main. Cage looks promising
I'd go Hybrid Gambit or Thor. Luke has a amazing TTK, but from what I understand, completely boring (he doesn't have any damage layering pretty much). Captain America is getting a QoL soon, so I am hopeful they do him some justice.

I am hearing ranged Psylocke and Ranged Ms. Marvel are now viable and fun. I am tempted...

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good lord is Magneto easy to level. His debris orbs count for things like scrolls of pama, so once you hit level 19 you never run out of spirit. Once you get Waste Not it becomes even faster.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Good lord is Magneto easy to level. His debris orbs count for things like scrolls of pama, so once you hit level 19 you never run out of spirit. Once you get Waste Not it becomes even faster.
Are those the purple fragments that is littered everywhere and if so what are the use of them?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's his secondary resource. Some powers generate them, some spend them. You pick them up by walking near them. His level 1 passive that has all his offensive stats on it also ups your orb pickup radius.

You don't have to use it though. There are builds that don't use any spenders that do just as much damage as other builds.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Started leveling Magneto and gave up... I miss serverside exp boosts... Hahaha

I will probably be waiting for the X-mas event for the serverside boosts to finish Mags. It is just too damn slow to level now. Funny thing is, leveling now is still much better than where it was during launch (I played since beta). But I think we've all been spoiled with event boosts that it makes it boring and dumb to level without an event boost going...

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I am guessing the XMas event is going to bring in retardedly huge exp boosts. They need to out do themselves
smile.png

Goatface

hope so.
wondering how bad the drop off was after x-giving, xp/loot seems so slow and that added with the chat/map bugs are killing it for me, can barely make it through the dailies.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
the chat bug is kind of killing me. If there is no one around in guild when I do stuff (which there rarely is) the it's a 50/50 shot to see if LFG works. Since I am so new the leveling and loot slow down doesn't really seem that bad to me because I'm still in the honeymoon period.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I randomed the trial character costumes with my spares since there's a recipe block on default costumes for randoms in the test center build.

Got:
Movie Star-lord. Value! Bought Starlord.
Ends of the Earth Spiderman. Looks good, bought him too.
The Original Human Torch. Torches all look alike to me, did not buy.

Rhedd

Molten Core Raider
X-giving was amazing. Could level a character 1-60 with a couple exp pots and Industry in the rotation in 2-4 hours.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
X-giving was amazing. Could level a character 1-60 with a couple exp pots and Industry in the rotation in 2-4 hours.
Yeah, I did Juggy in just over 3 hours with a standard 50% pot. Was pretty stupid with the Odin's Bounty boxes stacking with the ICP boxes and all the random villains popping up. Was like a fucking lootsplosion for those 3 hours. I had enough boxes I couldn't yet open in the two first levels of the 50-54 one that I had to buy a stash tab to put them all!

Edit to add: giving people boxes in a level appropriate zone that they can't open yet because the box is higher level then them is fucking retarded.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have 10 stash pages full of Odin boxes and MM chests with the help from X-Giving event... I think I am ready for the new wave of hero releases