Marvel Universe stuff

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, he looks perfect as Doctor Strange. Plus he doesn't suck. I'll get right on that hype train and there I will stay.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
When they first announced him I couldn't really picture him as Dr. Strange, now I can.
The first set pictures that were all over twitter were all of his Tibet-pre-training period, so he did not look like he should.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Color me shocked that they went for something so close to the original costume ... and pulled it off.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You kind of have to go full blown comic book wizard with strange. I mean if you are afraid of having him go on about the eye of agamotto and using his cloak of levitation... Well, why are you going with Dr strange?

Fadaar

That guy
He looks fucking amazing. Holy shit I wanna blow a load.
I was about to ask if you were some kinda fag, but uhh... yeah
smile.png

Only real issue I have with him is it looks like he can't grow facial hair to save his life, but I can look past that.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wow.... I mean.... WOW. If they keep this close to home in terms of the character and story this is going to be really freaking good. Disney/Marvel does pretty well depicting their characters. Fox and Sony are the only ones that seem to wander off and tend to do something stupid. Color me excited and hyped.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That really is about as perfect as it gets for Dr. Strange. I'm not a huge fan of his comics but man this movie has so much potential to be way the fuck out there and awesome. I can't wait to see some real info on it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That really is about as perfect as it gets for Dr. Strange. I'm not a huge fan of his comics but man this movie has so much potential to be way the fuck out there and awesome. I can't wait to see some real info on it.
The only Marvel comic I like recently (after the MU was rebooted) is Dr. Strange. It's really quite good. And I'm not a fan of his either.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That looks like a pretty awesome Doctor Strange, the costume seem to be very accurate.
I'm just waiting for when they say that he's not using magic, but super-science, and that the Eye of Agamotto was formed inside the heart of a star.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, he looks perfect as Doctor Strange. Plus he doesn't suck. I'll get right on that hype train and there I will stay.
Marvel did such a good job with Ant Man (and no one cared about him in comics), that I'm sure they can pull off Dr. Strange just fine.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm just waiting for when they say that he's not using magic, but super-science, and that the Eye of Agamotto was formed inside the heart of a star.
It's an infinity stone. At some point it will be taken from him, so he will need to be able to use some sort of internal magic. That or he will be killed when Thanos takes the stone.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
"In this film, the Eye is a very important relic that can be quite dangerous if used in the wrong hands, because it has the ability to do any number of things, the most dangerous of which is, it can sort of manipulate probabilities," Feige told Entertainment Weekly during an interview about "Doctor Strange." He then clarified, saying, "Which is also another way of saying, 'screw around with time' -- which is part of our story."

Is There a Connection Between Eye of Agamotto and the Time Gem? - Comic Book Resources

Sounds like the time gem, or something leveraging the power of the time gem to me.