Marvel Universe stuff

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Some dude was sitting next to me at brunch gushing about a scene he helped with in the Dr strange movie.

We knew this from the above article, but apparently Dr strange stops time and there is a crazy rollercoaster camera rig that circles him and this guy helped add all the lighting and spell glyph effects.

He also mentioned an animatronic cape that originally wasn't supposed to be actually worn but somehow Benedict actually modified it himself to wear, supposedly super heavy and unwieldy.

Tldr; time gem is now credited from more than one source.

Juvarisx

Florida
Pom Klementieff , Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan and Kurt Russell join GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2

Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' | News | Marvel.com

Pom Klementieff is playing Mantis, I assume Russell will be Starlord's father

Promo Image

56c3f1ad33142.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's interesting. Looking at his imdb history, I don't think he's ever been the bad guy before. and even if he isn't actually the villain of GotG 2, he is strong contender for worst parent ever award for not only kidnapping his 10 year old son from across the galaxy, but sending the fucking ravagers of all people to do it. People who seriously considered eating him.

Brad2770

I think the pic would have been better if Groot was on Rocket's shoulder. Still nice to see things rolling on this.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
minor tidbits from GOTG2 director/writer:
"Thanos will not appear in Vol. 2. No. As I've said before, Thanos isn't in this movie," Gunn re-itterated. "I think he's gonna have a little bit to do and say when it comes to certain wars and infinity. We've got other fish to fry in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."

"We're not really so much about the Infinity Stones in Guardians 2," Gunn said. "Is that a spoiler? It's not really a thing."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, I just want them to announce casting for Captain Marvel. I don't want them to wait until 2018 to announce anything, and GotG2 would be a perfect spot for her to make a guest appearance.

Of course, if they don't cast Emily Blunt I'll just have that much longer to piss and moan, but I'd still prefer to find out sooner rather than later.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Man, I just want them to announce casting for Captain Marvel. I don't want them to wait until 2018 to announce anything, and GotG2 would be a perfect spot for her to make a guest appearance.

Of course, if they don't cast Emily Blunt I'll just have that much longer to piss and moan, but I'd still prefer to find out sooner rather than later.
As if I needed more reasons to fap to Emily Blunt.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

If it's not Emily Blunt or Katheryn Winnick imma get violent

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Epiphany! Ever since AoU I've had this theory that Cap is worthy to lift Mjolnir, but only in a time of actual need, not in a pissing contest. So now I think that he'll end up fighting a hopeless battle against Thanos while wielding Mjolnir (maybe his shield too) and either make a good showing of himself before he gets swatted aside or else stall Thanos long enough for whatever mcguffin Stark is working on to be finished. I think it's more likely that he gets swatted or even killed similar to what happened when he stood up to an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos.

*edit*

Also, I'd die happy if that chick ripped my head off and ate it after sex.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Iron Fist has been cast

Same guy who plays Ser Loras Tyrell on Game of Thrones, let the internet anal devastation of casting Danny correctly begin. Because we all know an asian actor has to play a martial artist, it would be a stereotype not to....wait....

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Iron Fist has been cast

Same guy who plays Ser Loras Tyrell on Game of Thrones, let the internet anal devastation of casting Danny correctly begin. Because we all know an asian actor has to play a martial artist, it would be a stereotype not to....wait....
Danny is American in the comic books, leave him that way. If they want an Asian martial artist, leave him for Shang Chi.