Marvel Universe stuff

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The first trailer showed the "sitcom" they were living in aged in time along with the kids, but this trailer established that whatever is going on is affecting the outside world as well.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The first trailer showed the "sitcom" they were living in aged in time along with the kids, but this trailer established that whatever is going on is affecting the outside world as well.
She is supposed to go full blown reality alteration powers Scarlet Witch in the series.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah she has definitely levelled up... Surely they must be linking her and the whole Dr Strange multiverse into finally doing the mutants.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Oh no, not West Side Story!

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I mean, once the election happens are all these morons terrified of covid just going to stop caring once the media quits shoving it down our throat? Or will this nonsense population controlling psychoticness persist?

goosbye movie theaters. Hello streaming!

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean, once the election happens are all these morons terrified of covid just going to stop caring once the media quits shoving it down our throat? Or will this nonsense population controlling psychoticness persist?

California employs 50% of the nation's workforce. They need to keep everything locked down till at least mid October because it might help Trump's reelection. It's why Musk noped out of there because he couldn't afford to wait that long. Hollywood and Disney are fucked however.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy

Seriously if there's one positive to this covid shit it's that traditional Hollywood is starting to take streaming/home viewing as a legitimate source of income. AKA day 1 rips for people like me!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seriously if there's one positive to this covid shit it's that traditional Hollywood is starting to take streaming/home viewing as a legitimate source of income. AKA day 1 rips for people like me!

I mean they are considering Premium Disney+ a failure cuz of Mulan and Tenet flopped at the U.S. box office. We are gonna be no shows on blockbuster movies til shit opens back up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That one Maria in Spanish Harlem?
some of you guys are younger than me, when i was a kid every Easter they had 2 movies on broadcast TV. Wizard of Oz and West Side Story. i liked Wizard of Oz and it was no problem, but i was forced to watch that West Side Story shit or it wasnt fair to my sister who didnt like Wizard of Oz. this went on for like a decade. that Maria reference just triggered me! i dont think i ever dated a girl named Maria. i think subliminally i hate all Marias now.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
some of you guys are younger than me, when i was a kid every Easter they had 2 movies on broadcast TV. Wizard of Oz and West Side Story. i liked Wizard of Oz and it was no problem, but i was forced to watch that West Side Story shit or it wasnt fair to my sister who didnt like Wizard of Oz. this went on for like a decade. that Maria reference just triggered me! i dont think i ever dated a girl named Maria. i think subliminally i hate all Marias now.

Half my aunts are named Maria and they go by their middle names to differentiate them. lol.

Ben Hur was the movie that we watched around Easter.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Half my aunts are named Maria and they go by their middle names to differentiate them. lol.

Ben Hur was the movie that we watched around Easter.
oh yeah, all the religious films like Ben Hur, Greatest Story Ever Told, Ten Commandments, Samson and Delilah, Exodus. those were sunday night films, Wiz and WST were saturday night i think. btw Ben Hur and Ten Commandments are the tits.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
oh yeah, all the religious films like Ben Hur, Greatest Story Ever Told, Ten Commandments, Samson and Delilah, Exodus. those were sunday night films, Wiz and WST were saturday night i think. btw Ben Hur and Ten Commandments are the tits.
Moses? You mean the Ten Commandments?

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
yes sir, i ninja edited.
Yeah that's a great one. Fun fact, the Metallica song "Creeping Death" (one of their best) was inspired by the Ten Commandments. Here's a really well done music video someone made that mashes it up:

• 2Like