Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, I've been trying to remember, isn't this the site that has a habit of just making shit up and declaring it an "exclusive"? I know I've run across something like that when looking for news that ties into comics and shit.
yeah they generate a lot of bullshit and i got burned more than once when i linked some of their stories. youtubers eat it up still for the views. there might be a nugget or two of truth in there, but they are not a reliable source of news.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Catching up on this...so is wolverine going to be the female from Logan?

Or are we getting a new wolverine?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly wouldn't object that much to X-23 if they got Dafne Keen to reprise the role.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks good. I like the genre concept. Also Olsen in that old style SW outfit is:

giphy.gif
Mantis without her makeup
Screenshot_20200930-182835_Chrome.jpg

• 7Like
  • 4Mother of God
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 11 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't Logan set decades in the future?

Well after googling it says the movie was set in 2029 but it's not like they can't fudge it due to the XMen timelines being completely buttfucked by timetravel and plotholes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Eh, assuming he's not playing specifically Amazing Spider-Man's version of Electro again, then sure, I've got no complaints.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I imagine if you played that movie with zero dubstep it would be like a TV show without the laugh track. Only that movie wasn't supposed to be funny.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind Jamie Foxx, guy is a good actor, but the version of Electro he played was horrible so I hope it's a different version in this, or at least they tweak him enough to make him better.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
At least they're smart enough not to do Doc Ock again. It would be an absolute turd compared to Molina's.

• 1Like