Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No they, didn't. Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are both writing this one as well.

Yes they did. I didn't know that they re-hired them yesterday after a year and a half off the project, I guess the diversity hire nobodies they repalced them with weren't working out.

Juvarisx

Florida

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i know nobody here likes The Village, but he was really fucking good in that, my second favorite performance of his after his role in Broadcast News

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
is she fat?

lol is this the chick that is supposed to take over from Captain Marvel? hahaha

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This...whatever that was...and The Boys season 3 both in early June. What to spend my viewing time on?

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
is she fat?

Makes me want to fucking vomit.

Goodbye Marvel...

Just ... compare how badass Thor's arrival in Wakanda was... Or the entire final fight with Thanos.... and then look at this shit. Fucking fat immature race baiting pro-gay bullshit superhero crap. It's unbelievable how bad they are trying to ruin everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It’s clearly for kids and likely of the female variety. No one here is watching this garbage except a few weirdos.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Geez they went full blown disney/nickelodeon on that. Makes sense I guess since that's the crowd they have to go after with her.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

No, she's just a big fan of super heroes / Captain Marvel and gets powers.

Captain Marvel 2 is called The Marvels, as it'll feature Captain Marvel, Photon (from Wandavision) and Ms. Marvel.