Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We've known they are trying to do Young Avengers for a bit now, and you all are surprised there are a crop of young heroes showing up? Get ready, cuz we've already had Kate Bishop, now America Chavez in Doctor Strange 2, they had Patriot in Falcon and Winter Soldier, and don't forget Wiccan and Speed from Wandavision. You have more coming too. I mean I'd rather have 3-4 Kamala Khans than fucking Ironheart thats coming in Black Panther 2. I think the last one I know of is Stature in Ant-Man 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We've known they are trying to do Young Avengers for a bit now, and you all are surprised there are a crop of young heroes showing up? Get ready, cuz we've already had Kate Bishop, now America Chavez in Doctor Strange 2, they had Patriot in Falcon and Winter Soldier, and don't forget Wiccan and Speed from Wandavision. You have more coming too. I mean I'd rather have 3-4 Kamala Khans than fucking Ironheart thats coming in Black Panther 2. I think the last one I know of is Stature in Ant-Man 3.
werent they making a New Warriors show with somebody called Squirrel Girl?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
squirrel-girl.jpg

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
At long last, thanks to eBay, I finally completed my collection. Now I have all 26 of the Best Buy Steelbook cases for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I've been buying the movies the day they went on sale starting with Iron Man, but I never thought about Steelbooks, nor did I even know it was a thing until I purchased Dr. Strange from Best Buy day of release because it was going to be upwards of a week later for Amazon to get it shipped to me. But now I've finalized my collection. Good stuff.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
At long last, thanks to eBay, I finally completed my collection. Now I have all 26 of the Best Buy Steelbook cases for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I've been buying the movies the day they went on sale starting with Iron Man, but I never thought about Steelbooks, nor did I even know it was a thing until I purchased Dr. Strange from Best Buy day of release because it was going to be upwards of a week later for Amazon to get it shipped to me. But now I've finalized my collection. Good stuff.
Show us, Monica~

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now all that's left is to come out to your parents. You can do it, I believe in you.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nah. I mean, I've been married 14 years and have 2 kids. I still very much love pussy, even of my body isn't always willing to cooperate with the request. The joys of multiple sclerosis.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I know the feeling, I can remember (back in the day) how fucking proud I was that I had completed my Star Wars cup series

PuA9z-1479333167-640-lists-glasses_main_1200_c.jpg

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. I know it doesn't mean much for most people, but if I start something, I like to finish it properly. So now it's done. Well, as soon as it arrives it's done.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Lots of Deadpool news in the past couple weeks

-Now directed by the guy who did Free Guy and Adam Project (seems to be Reynolds top choice for directing anything he is in now)
-Original Deadpool / Deadpool 2 writers are back to do rewrites on the script by the Bob's Burgers creators
-Blind Al is the first "confirmed" returnee, though Cable and Domino are likely a lock if either wants to do another

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And now it's under the MCU flag, so even better. The characters will be able to migrate to other properties this way. I wonder if anyone else from DP2 will ever show up? Juggernaut, Teenage Negasonic Warhead? That'll tie into the eventual release of X-Men quite well.