Marvel Universe stuff

Sevens

Log Wizard
With the passing of William Hurt (RIP) what is to become of the Thunderbolt or Red Hulk story lines they seemed to be working towards.
Will they recast Thunderbolt Ross or just transfer all that over to Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine?

Brad2770

Does Marvel have the rights to the 80’s cartoon Transforners? With how this multiverse stuff is playing out, I’m really hoping for Transformers live action reboot.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Does Marvel have the rights to the 80’s cartoon Transforners? With how this multiverse stuff is playing out, I’m really hoping for Transformers live action reboot.

No, it was always a Takara/Hasbro IP. Marvel just did the comics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

Morbius 2
Morbius 3
Morbius 4
Morbius 5
Morbius 6: Fast and Furious Crossover
Morbius 7: Harry Potter

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
How did Nebula become one of the best characters? I remember initially being repulsed by her in GOTG 1.. and by Endgame, every line out of her mouth is gold.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How did Nebula become one of the best characters? I remember initially being repulsed by her in GOTG 1.. and by Endgame, every line out of her mouth is gold.
By making her go from villain to anti hero. As well as cashing in on Gillan’s popularity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nebula chick is fuckable for sure

1651154875019.png

But I'll take Mantis any day over the rest

1651154928936.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Because highest grossing British Actress of all time Karen Gillian... Emma Watson may be just ahead actually but you get the idea.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Because highest grossing British Actress of all time Karen Gillian... Emma Watson may be just ahead actually but you get the idea.
WTF dude? You want to end up in a gulag? Put that Ukraine flag back on your avatar asap.

1651165097861.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't know how to properly spell the name of one of his national treasures.

Sad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users