Marvel Universe stuff

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I know this is an old story, but I just found out about it.
LMAO Movie Spider man CANT be gay or black...Legally. Now thats funny.

With as much of a hit as Spider-Verse was for Sony, I would be shocked if that black portion wouldn't be up for negotiation now. Or they will just use Miles themselves, since their live action Spider-Villains series has no Spider (although I think Jessica Drew is the rumored Spider in the Madam Web movie?).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Makes sense for Peter Parker, if they do another character under the same hero name or alternate version / costume that would be a different contract entirely.

spronk

FPS noob
lot of news coming out next week about next phase of MCU, rumors starting to leak out already

other rumors including a D+ World War Hulk series and Wonder Man casting

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
lot of news coming out next week about next phase of MCU, rumors starting to leak out already

other rumors including a D+ World War Hulk series and Wonder Man casting

They’re going to blackify Xavier? Yeah fuck this Feige faggot. That’s enough for me.

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
MV5BNmJmNTViMDctM2RjMi00ZTZkLWI2YjQtN2RmYWVmZGNjNGYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY1ODU1OTk@._V1_.jpg

WE WUZ NAZIS

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Magnigto: You finna read my mind dawg?

Professor Xzibit: My Wakandan fo sho

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ok, Professor Xzibit and Magnegro are legit hilarious.

I'd be ok with a 100% parody, but I'm completely over the constant blackification.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They’re going to blackify Xavier? Yeah fuck this Feige faggot. That’s enough for me.

Yup, I'm 100% done too. Thor wasn't really any good, and they forced so much queer shit in that just to force it. Nothing remotely needed to be in there.

And now making Prof X black? Fuck that shit. Sick of this. There is NOTHING I'm remotely interested in regarding Marvel going forward. It officially ended with Endgame (IW & Endgame are perfect). Spiderman NWH is only worth watching for the scenes with all three spiderman, otherwise boring. Fucking ruined this entire franchise with all the fucking faggotry.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yup, I'm 100% done too. Thor wasn't really any good, and they forced so much queer shit in that just to force it. Nothing remotely needed to be in there.

And now making Prof X black? Fuck that shit. Sick of this. There is NOTHING I'm remotely interested in regarding Marvel going forward. It officially ended with Endgame (IW & Endgame are perfect). Spiderman NWH is only worth watching for the scenes with all three spiderman, otherwise boring. Fucking ruined this entire franchise with all the fucking faggotry.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What happens when they run out of redheads to replace? They keep going.

Merchandise falls off a cliff? Call in The Last Jedi guys and explain how they "started selling the toys too early"

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What happens when they run out of redheads to replace? They keep going.

Merchandise falls off a cliff? Call in The Last Jedi guys and explain how they "started selling the toys too early"

Eventually the MCU will be 100% black and gay. They'll all have to fight off HIV and employment.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marvel is really trying to save all of us money from paying to see their shitty movies. thats awful nice of them. bring back syndicated TV watching from the 50s-90s.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean I guess they could do that, but then i read his next tweet where he says to take it as a gain of salt and its from a list of "leaks" from reddit. If I had to guess there wont be any casing news released at all at SDCC for anyhitng Xmen, we are far more likely to hear what the cast is for Fantastic 4 well before that.

And here is the thread

oh my a Steven Spielberg Fantastic 4 movie i sure do believe that. Actually you know what ill not bitch about Giancarlo Esposito as Xavier if we get that awesome sounding World War Hulk 4 part series. I think thats a fair trade, not that much of anything there is real always outside of what is already publicly announced.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean I guess they could do that, but then i read his next tweet where he says to take it as a gain of salt and its from a list of "leaks" from reddit. If I had to guess there wont be any casing news released at all at SDCC for anyhitng Xmen, we are far more likely to hear what the cast is for Fantastic 4 well before that.

And here is the thread

oh my a Steven Spielberg Fantastic 4 movie i sure do believe that

the Hulk d+ show has got to hurt for Ruffalo. they have absolutely no faith he can carry a movie on his own. even after ten years of character building.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

And here is the thread

oh my a Steven Spielberg Fantastic 4 movie i sure do believe that. Actually you know what ill not bitch about Giancarlo Esposito as Xavier if we get that awesome sounding World War Hulk 4 part series. I think thats a fair trade, not that much of anything there is real always outside of what is already publicly announced.

Holy shit. Homelander playing Dracula.

No Élodie Yung as Elektra. Sad panda.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the Hulk d+ show has got to hurt for Ruffalo. they have absolutely no faith he can carry a movie on his own. even after ten years of character building.
They don't want to share profits. There is a reason there haven't been Hulk Movies. Disney doesn't own the rights to solo Hulk Movies. It is still tied up with Universal. Same with Namor actually.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They don't want to share profits. There is a reason there haven't been Hulk Movies. Disney doesn't own the rights to solo Hulk Movies. It is still tied up with Universal. Same with Namor actually.
thats a good excuse, but they have already tried 2 Hulk movies, they dont seem to mind sharing spidey with Sony either. a 4 part miniseries would be the running time for an average MCU film anyway. they just dont have faith it would make a profit in theaters.