Marvel Universe stuff

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't even trust people here on their reviews cuz the of the anti-Disney shit.
The strap on Mjolnir being wrong is unforgivable though, costume department clearly doesn't care, movie is 2/10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Schwarzenegger is in talks with Marvel for a major villain role.
Arnold needs to fuck off already, he was awesome 30-40 years ago, but i have no interest in watching him do anything anymore. he was an action hero, not a serious actor.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
freeze GIF

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I am just gonna watch it myself and make my own decision. I can't even trust people here on their reviews cuz the of the anti-Disney shit. Truthfully I just went to be entertained and I don't watch just to find shit to hate on. I mean I enjoyed Doc Strange 2 as much as No Way Home. No Way Home is only really held up by the nostalgia factor imo.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. Marvel movie quality is less than half what it was not even 4 or 5 years ago. Saying that Strange 2 was anywhere near No Way Home in terms of quality is just beyond coping. Was it a bad, I don't think so, but it sure as shit wasn't anything special. There are people who gargle Marvel nuts here and people who trash everything even remotely related to Disney, but the overall consensus is usually quite accurate. For this one, it looks like it will be fine but not as good as Thor can be as well as a waste of a Bale performance that could have been saved for something more meaningful. If you just want to be entertained then this will probably hit the spot, but acting like the criticism since Endgame is somehow unjustified is asinine.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I actually wasn't expecting I'd hit a wall but here we are. I'm done with the MCU. I can't see them even getting to Doom nor doing him justice at this point.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. Marvel movie quality is less than half what it was not even 4 or 5 years ago. Saying that Strange 2 was anywhere near No Way Home in terms of quality is just beyond coping. Was it a bad, I don't think so, but it sure as shit wasn't anything special. There are people who gargle Marvel nuts here and people who trash everything even remotely related to Disney, but the overall consensus is usually quite accurate. For this one, it looks like it will be fine but not as good as Thor can be as well as a waste of a Bale performance that could have been saved for something more meaningful. If you just want to be entertained then this will probably hit the spot, but acting like the criticism since Endgame is somehow unjustified is asinine.
i can understand, i give pretty fickle reviews on films based on my own expectations. because of that i give ups for stuff everyone seems to love and will like what others hate. i dont hate Disney even though i created a "fuck Disney" thread. i am just extremely angry at their woke direction and how in the last 5 years have deconstructed everything i ever loved about their films and attitude. i know i am not alone. they just announced they are making Cap4 with shrimping boat Cap. Falcon.
Captain America 4 has a director.
Nigerian-American filmmaker Julius Onah, perhaps best known for helming the 2018 thriller The Cloverfield Paradox, will direct the fourth installment of the Captain America film franchise for Marvel Studios.

Anthony Mackie is starring in the feature, reprising his long-time Marvel character of Sam Wilson, but not, however, Wilson’s long-time alter ego and Captain America sidekick, Falcon. That is thanks to the events of 2021’s Marvel’s Disney+ series, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which saw Wilson, after much self-doubt, finally accept the shield and mantle of Captain America.

they even got this cuck to tell everyone that Falcon is Cap even though nobody believes it and will likely skip that shit too.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Almost like people like different things.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Almost like people like different things.
You specifically said you can't trust anyone because of the "anti-Disney" attitude on the board. Again, this is horseshit since you have been paying attention to this thread for years and the general attitude about these movies is 100% accurate. Avoiding the opinions of the known haters and nut-huggers is trivially easy. You just want to be a snowflake.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I actually wasn't expecting I'd hit a wall but here we are. I'm done with the MCU. I can't see them even getting to Doom nor doing him justice at this point.

I don’t know anything on the MCU horizon I want to see. Thor was it. If there is a GOTG3 I would prob see it. But none of these kids or gay shit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You specifically said you can't trust anyone because of the "anti-Disney" attitude on the board. Again, this is horseshit since you have been paying attention to this thread for years and the general attitude about these movies is 100% accurate. Avoiding the opinions of the known haters and nut-huggers is trivially easy. You just want to be a snowflake.

Aww did I hurt your feelings. My bad. So sorry that my choice of words have rustled you so.

Sorry Not Sorry GIF

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i can understand, i give pretty fickle reviews on films based on my own expectations. because of that i give ups for stuff everyone seems to love and will like what others hate. i dont hate Disney even though i created a "fuck Disney" thread. i am just extremely angry at their woke direction and how in the last 5 years have deconstructed everything i ever loved about their films and attitude. i know i am not alone. they just announced they are making Cap4 with shrimping boat Cap. Falcon.
Captain America 4 has a director.
Nigerian-American filmmaker Julius Onah, perhaps best known for helming the 2018 thriller The Cloverfield Paradox, will direct the fourth installment of the Captain America film franchise for Marvel Studios.

Anthony Mackie is starring in the feature, reprising his long-time Marvel character of Sam Wilson, but not, however, Wilson’s long-time alter ego and Captain America sidekick, Falcon. That is thanks to the events of 2021’s Marvel’s Disney+ series, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which saw Wilson, after much self-doubt, finally accept the shield and mantle of Captain America.

they even got this cuck to tell everyone that Falcon is Cap even though nobody believes it and will likely skip that shit too.

why do they need a American Inventor to direct a American Inventor?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why do they need a American Inventor to direct a American Inventor?
because "Black Experience" optics. ever wonder why they send in black TV reporters to the hood when covering a hood news story on the evening news? also, if this film wins any awards, they dont want to look racist when a pasty white guy steps up among a sea of oogaboogas to accept his award.

• 1Worf