Marvel Universe stuff

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Now we wait for the ChatGPT generated PR response from Disney apologizing, confirming they have cut ties, and promising they will "do better."

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess that could give them a reason to do a huge pivot if they wanted, but doesn't sound like any of their shortcomings of late are really hitting home enough. Seems like they're still going to go with the Kang story, too.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They'll just recast Kang. They all look alike...
Am I Right Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just recast him with someone who can act and then give him the blue metal mask he wore in the comics. Problem solved.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is certainly getting up there in age but hell, just give the role too....

1702995493966.jpeg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kang is a dumb fucking villain and a dumb fucking name. And oh god, watching majors in loki season 2 was horrible. timely was stuttering his lines. Glad that mess is over.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Cast that asian kid from Walking Dead. Does the Invincible voice. Ching Chong Chan? I forget his name.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They should have a white Kang from an alternate Universe kill the main Black one causing the lesser Kangs to take the white one's appearance and claim he did just be cause he hates Black people. An openly racist Marvel villain? Let's go!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They should have a white Kang from an alternate Universe kill the main Black one causing the lesser Kangs to take the white one's appearance and claim he did just be cause he hates Black people. An openly racist Marvel villain? Let's go!

They can do a scene where he visits black people in thousands of universes and in each one you hear a chirp

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users