Marvel Universe stuff

Fedor

<Banned>
damn I thought I posted in the Batman vs. Superman thread

Genius-meme.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah he's a funny guy and it sucks that his movie career hasn't really taken off. I mean granted, it obviously hasn't fizzled out, but he has the chops to be an A-list action star, I just don't think he can shake off the pro-wrestler stigma.
He's the highest paid and highest grossing action star alive today...not sure what better you would think for him.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think he's given up on having a break out serious role and has embraced the popcorn action. Guy is money right now but I'll give you that I thought he would have a classic comedy role in the bank by now

Caliane

yeah. "taken off" as in, working a ton of mediocre movies, ala Sam Jackson, Chris Lee...
Still missing that big movie lead to really let him be that household name.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think you guys missed that is the first time we get to see Vision from the front.

Pretty spot on with the comics.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which character is the guy blocking out? Doesn't look like Black Widow, from the suit / shoulder / partial chest.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Amazing Spider-Man 2 was so much worse than I expected.
I actually liked it, just finished and while I started drinking 5 hours prior, I never expected that ending. Makes sense and everything, but I just figured the story was different and it turned out to be pretty shocking. Never seen this side of the story to spiderman growing up.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It'll be interesting how the deal with vision's flight. Doesn't seem to be repulsor based. He seems to just float. Which is good, but no one else in the MCU flies except Thor but that's clearly shown to be from mjolnir

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I mean if he's getting the full powers it shouldn't be too hard. "He manipulates his density, so much so that he can fly. TADA!"