Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I want Annihilation to be the story/saga for GoTG volume 2. Unfortunately i'm pretty sure Annihilus is probably a F4 property (most likely anything Nzone related is F4 property), so i doubt i'll ever get it, unless Fantastic Four 2:Rise of the shit, sucks even more! and Fox abandons the property. (not to mention Galactus and SS are pivotal in the story)

Or just make Chris Pratt also Nova, i don't care fuck it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Latest rumours is that Marvel is looking at Rebecca Ferguson for the role of Captain Marvel.

She's the actress in the latest Mission Impossible movie.

Since she was pretty awesome in that, I don't really have a problem with that rumour.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Latest rumours is that Marvel is looking at Rebecca Ferguson for the role of Captain Marvel.

She's the actress in the latest Mission Impossible movie.

Since she was pretty awesome in that, I don't really have a problem with that rumour.
Suppose I'll have to watch the new MI and see if she meets with my approval.

Right now I'm still saying gtfo to anyone who isn't Blunt or Winnick.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She was good, and I enjoyed her in MI, but she doesn't make me think, "Holy shit, I cannot wait to see this movie" like Blunt does. I'm sure I'll enjoy her performance if they do choose her, but it just isn't my ultimate omgbbqsauce movie without Blunt.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Ant Man 2 announced and titled.

Following our hero's debut adventure in this summer's "Ant-Man," Scott Lang will return alongside Hope Van Dyne on July 6, 2018 with Marvel's "Ant-Man and the Wasp." The sequel will mark the first Marvel Studios film named after its heroine.

Additionally, Ant-Man's second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel's "Black Panther" moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel's "Captain Marvel" landing on March 8, 2019.

Finally, three untitled Marvel Studios films will premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.
Marvel Studios Phase 3 Update | News | Marvel.com

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Love the update also on that.

Update: Having asked for some clarification from our source, we understand that the deal Marvel have made with Fox - which will see Fantastic Four returned to the Marvel fold in exchange for the X-Men TV rights - also includes the rights to villains Galactus and Doctor Doom, as well as the Silver Surfer.

If the deal pans out as our contact says it will, this means that two of the biggest villains in comic books will be able to appear elsewhere in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and not just in the 2020 film we've heard is already in place.
Please be true indeed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
UPDATE:
Since our original story about the possibility of Marvel having re-acquired the rights to Fantastic Four, we've been contacted by 20th Century Fox. It states that our source's suggestion that Fox had reached some kind of deal with Marvel is "completely untrue."
A denial has also come from Marvel.
FUCK YOU FOX.

again we don't give a shit about any of the FF, we only care about
Dr. Doom
Galactus
Silver Surfer

which are unfortunately tied to this pathetic franchise.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
They need to push back the Infinity stuff if this is true. Or dumb down part 2 and have a part 3 with Galactus and the Silver Surfer for that.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well they said last month that they don't want to get caught in another situation where they have to move around projects to make room for a newly acquired Marvel Hero.

At the time they were referencing Spider-man.

So to combat that they have multiple scripts written right now that would even see Wolverine entering the fold.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They need to push back the Infinity stuff if this is true. Or dumb down part 2 and have a part 3 with Galactus and the Silver Surfer for that.
There are so many Marvel stories they can't do without the FF and their villains.