Marvel Universe stuff

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Anyone ever read the "Original Sin" Guardian of the Galaxy graphic novel? I picked it up today while the kids were in Barnes & Nobles and that's a pretty interesting storyline. Was cool seeing the venom symbiote and Thanos in a single book. Didn't really have enough time to see what it was a part of or anything much beyond that specific novel on the shelf.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyone ever read the "Original Sin" Guardian of the Galaxy graphic novel? I picked it up today while the kids were in Barnes & Nobles and that's a pretty interesting storyline. Was cool seeing the venom symbiote and Thanos in a single book. Didn't really have enough time to see what it was a part of or anything much beyond that specific novel on the shelf.
It's better if you pick up the issues leading up to Original Sin GoTG, that's where you get more Venom/backstory, unless that's collected also.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It's better if you pick up the issues leading up to Original Sin GoTG, that's where you get more Venom/backstory, unless that's collected also.
I'll have to check it out. I didn't see any other issue but again, I didn't have to look. I'm a Nova fan and the covered looked really cool so I grabbed it. Will definitely go back and check it out. Definitely something that needs to be captured on screen... at least at first glance.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
rrr_img_119045.jpg

This came in today. Is Rotten Tomatoes really that important that it gets front billing for this release?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_119045.jpg

This came in today. Is Rotten Tomatoes really that important that it gets front billing for this release?
I have to say, this is one of my favorite Marvel movies. I'm not saying I would rank it up there with Avengers and such but it was good in a different way. It was surprisingly fun and different. I'm really hoping Ant-man makes his ways into other Marvel movies as he brings a nice dynamic to the team. Hoping my is at the house as we speak.

Cybsled

I have to say, this is one of my favorite Marvel movies. I'm not saying I would rank it up there with Avengers and such but it was good in a different way. It was surprisingly fun and different. I'm really hoping Ant-man makes his ways into other Marvel movies as he brings a nice dynamic to the team. Hoping my is at the house as we speak.
Ya, finally got around to watching it and was pleased it was such an entertaining film
wink.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That looks like a pretty awesome Doctor Strange, the costume seem to be very accurate.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That looks like Benedict Cumberbatch, but at the same time it doesn't. When they first announced him I couldn't really picture him as Dr. Strange, now I can.