Marvel Universe stuff

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably ultron considers them allies as they are in the same boat as him. Tools to be used by whomever owns them. In the twins' case, that would be hydra. So ultron breaks them out, they cause some havoc and then have a change of heart after they make a connection with an innocent who gets killed because of them.

I'd say they work for hydra but not voluntarily.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Marvel needs to invent a new magneto to be their dad. A survivor of Stalin's gulags named Magnetman.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Marvel needs to invent a new magneto to be their dad. A survivor of Stalin's gulags named Magnetman.
Magnetman.png

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Apparently the Marvel/Disney suits invited journos to some event tomorrow AM to make an announcement about the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Having press releases to announce your press release, another innovative from the City by the Bay.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm way more on board with this than Phoenix. Except it probably means future seasons of Sherlock will be delayed even more, which sucks.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm way more on board with this than Phoenix. Except it probably means future seasons of Sherlock will be delayed even more, which sucks.
Blessing in disguise, the latest series of the writer (Moffat) is pure shit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Benedict Cumberbatch is one of those blank slate actors you can turn into anything just by changing his hair etc.

I'm fine with this, much better then some of the rumors out there including Johnny Depp

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I keep wondering how they will integrate Sorcerer Supreme magic into the MCU. Afterall they reimagined Asgard into aliens with incredible technology whose effects are so advanced that they seem magical.

Isifhan

Molten Core Raider
Likely expanding on the powers that Scarlet Witch will display. If the audience buys that, they'll buy whatever Dr. Strange is selling. They'll likely ground it in some kind of reality though is my guess.