Marvel Universe Stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd still like to see Adam Warlock in the MCU. How the masses will cry "Mary Sue!" if Captain Marvel becomes the most powerful being in the Universe.

Well she's certainly the most powerful being in the Universe in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So is Mary Jane. But wasn't Jamie Foxx Shocker?

Zendaya's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Role Revealed (Exclusive)

I don't mind but Zendaya is a terrible fucking actress. Source: My daughter watches Disney 24/7.

Her co-star should be MJ, not this girl
Bella-Thorne-8-418x640.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like they'll be going full weird aliens which I'm all for, still holding out for any actual Nova Corps news though.
nU1pIVE.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm glad you asked. I didn't understand it either but I was too embarrassed to admit it. :rolleyes:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Foxx was Electro. Shocker is the guy in the yellow suit who shoots energy waves--he doesn't have super powers, he just uses tech.

Look In my heart I knew that, but i'll be damned if i give that movie the thought it deserves to remember who the fuck Jamie Foxx Played

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Black Spider-Man, black MJ, black ironman(woman), black Capn 'Merica, Girl Thor, Korean Hulk

They gonna remake
Avengers 3:New Jack City.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That video was great, thanks.

Also, as far as Zendaya being MJ, I've heard conflicting stories. Namely, the guy that first said she was going to be MJ is a typical "click bait" type dude, and no other "e news" groups did any research on the subject before just running with the latest news that he created. He's the same guy that said Nightwing was definitely going to make an appearance during Batman Vs. Superman. Well, that didn't happen.

Also, during a clip shown at SDCC, the new Spider-Man kid called her Michelle. And that's all he called her.