Marvel Universe Stuff

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
He's a nitpicking nerd who should shut up about this.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He's a nitpicking nerd who should shut up about this.
Exactly. Sorry colors look like they do in real life instead of how they do in comics, shitbag. His "fixed" scenes aren't necessarily any better, they are just a different color. I'm fine with that being what he personally prefers (ok, I'm not really fine!), but obviously most of the movie-going audience doesn't agree.

And anyone that thinks Guardians of the Galaxy was too dull color-wise is a faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
While a couple of his points are valid, I disagree with most. While yes these are 'comicbook' movies, they tend to base them on reality look-wise. As in, what would it be like if Iron Man and Cap were walking down the city street.

And yes, by all means take the one scene in Guardians that is bland to use as you example.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Thought we had a Spider-Man Homecoming thread but I can't find it. Anyway, trailer out tomorrow it looks like. Here is the teaser.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
International trailer, someone can feel free to create a new thread on spiderman, I don't know how to work the tmdb thingie.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Yeah I've liked this kid as Peter since the first moment they showed him off. Fuck Tobey and Jean Ralphio, this guy's it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was underwhelmed. It looks decent enough, but the Guardians trailer was soo much better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm hyped.

I only pray they don't throw away Michael Keaton. He seems amazing for this role. They have to know that spoderman has the best rogue gallery and can't just dump em ;c

Only thing thats got me on the sad, is it seems they're heavy pushing daddy stark on him.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Great video. They didn't mention Ed Norton, though. And he seemed to completely skip The Hulk movie that Norton stared in before the character became awesome as Mark Ruffalo.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Great video. They didn't mention Ed Norton, though. And he seemed to completely skip The Hulk movie that Norton stared in before the character became awesome as Mark Ruffalo.

Well he described the rights situation that existed, and still exists, when The Incredible Hulk was made. Marvel Studios was directly involved in it's production (which is why it's considered part of the MCU) but it was distributed by Universal and not Disney.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Infinity War starts shooting next month and Zoe Zaldana recently confirmed that Gamora will be appearing (which I think most assumed, with other members of the Guardians cast already having said they would be involved) and it's also been confirmed that Spider-Man will be in it as well as Liv Tyler making her return as Betty Ross to participate. I know the comic book story arc was very much all hands on deck but this thing is starting to sound like it will be crowded as fuck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Liv Tyler making her return as Betty Ross to participate

Wow that's the dumbest Marvel recasting decision ever, of all the ppl in the Marvel universe, i'm sure we all remember Liv Tyler as Betty fucking Ross

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user