Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cavalry(NOT FUCKING CALVARY) story was pretty great.

Skye holding a rock, being told to concentrate, and then quaking a mountain miles away was pretty anti-climactic.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cavalry(NOT FUCKING CALVARY) story was pretty great.

Skye holding a rock, being told to concentrate, and then quaking a mountain miles away was pretty anti-climactic.
closed caption shows "CALVARY", the agents on the show says Cal not Cav (this episode).

But she is the CaV, actors apparently just it like saying it like calvin and hobbes.

Also notice, her first enemy engagement, she just went all neck snappy, where is this version of May! fuck those night night guns.

Column_sl

shitlord
Wow, Shield is getting really good.

I feel like they are making Coulson into the new Xavier with theta protocol. Could the new show be a departure of Coulson, and he leads these inhumans much like Xavier lead the X-men, and finds them through the Index.

Coulson could realistically have powers himself at some point in the show that haven't manifested yet.

I hope they rip off X-men completely, and have a Danger Room etc

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably something akin to Camp Hammond, it was part of the civil war/50 state initiative story line

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I bet the Theta Protocol will end up being an introduction for the Spin-off they are planning.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this week had some decent action, not arrow levels of badassery, but close enough to entertain. raina is still more interesting than skye, why does she have to make that deer in the headlights face in every scene? so these guys let fitz walk free except when they are breaking their cover because he was taking too long in the bathroom? new shield are still the dickheads.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's pretty obvious.

1660088-193131_186914_doctor_bong_super.jpeg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would give my money to Marvel forever if they trolled us and it ended up being Howard the Duck.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Theta Protocol yo.

Theta.. Thanos?

Nick Fury has been made aware of the sort of threats that are out there thanks to Thor and the Chitari invasion, and now knows the Avengers aren't enough?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Probably having to do with when shit hits the fan or another transfer of leadership, a few eps ago Coulson tasked Koenig with activating Theta Protocol if he doesn't come back, and i think that was the last time it was mentioned.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Does anyone even care about Hunter? i keep waiting for him to get a red shirt moment, guess that's not gonna happen.