Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoyed the first episode. I like how they did the Ghost Rider. Nice ass shot from Quake at the start. Simmons looks different, as in hotter than usual.

I hated that they split the team.

They look to make use of their late night slot to be a bit more dark, without really going overboard with it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember if we had any good guesses/leaks for who the new director is? Wondering if the rainbow of colors is any sort of clue.

Also, as a staunch defender of Skye/Daisy from Day 1, I gotta say she just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Got dam!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't remember if we had any good guesses/leaks for who the new director is? Wondering if the rainbow of colors is any sort of clue.

Also, as a staunch defender of Skye/Daisy from Day 1, I gotta say she just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Got dam!
Not really a spoiler, just a bad theory.
The actor is a tall blonde buff dude. I guessed (poorly mind you) that he'll be the 616 Nick Fury. His secret will come out during/after Doctor Strange. Also guessing I'm 99% wrong.

Caliane

I was thinking Satana.

But, Umar(Dormammu's twin sister) is also a strong possibility. Especially with Dr. Strange on the way.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm supposed to know who that new director is, but I don't. They should have made him a robot, it woulda been more believable.

Oh and I guess the crazy doctor is inventing Life Model Decoys and not sexbots? (whynotboth.jpg) Don't remember if he used those words, but it sure sounded like it from his description.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah Aida is the first LMD.

Also new director is Jeffrey Mace, AKA The Patriot. He was the third person to wear the Captain America mantle. He was just a normal human though, not an Inhuman.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Is this season good so far? For some reason, I lost some interest in the show during the break after last season, even though it was a good season overall.
DVR seems to forget to record shows when they take a break, but I haven't bothered fixing it for this show. I'm kind of 'meh' on this show, but I couldn't tell you why.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ghost Rider is awesome. They did him really, really well, imo. I was expecting them to keep him in shadows and stuff due to budget reasons, but holy shit the full on flaming head and an awesome fight scene right off the bat!

I think this season is a good one to jump back into the show with. There is some continuity with events from last season, but it seems like they're more or less starting with a fresh supernatural-ish storyline, as well as a new SHIELD organization, so I think it would be pretty easy to come in fresh.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am unfamiliar w/ spanish ghost rider, but comic friends have said he's pretty good, and they aged him appropriately (he and crippled bro are in HS in comics, here he's like a mid 20's)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will be interesting to see if they address Robbie binding his soul to his satanic murdering uncle.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Is this season good so far? For some reason, I lost some interest in the show during the break after last season, even though it was a good season overall.
DVR seems to forget to record shows when they take a break, but I haven't bothered fixing it for this show. I'm kind of 'meh' on this show, but I couldn't tell you why.
I'm really digging it so far. Then again I've always liked SHIELD. Ghost Rider is being handled really good. Coulson is an agent again, and there is a new Director with a whole new agenda now that SHIELD is legitimized due to the Skovia accords.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I stopped watching last season but kept up via recaps. Very much enjoying this season so far.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In the comics, what was the story with the crippled cousin or bro (whatever he was)? In the last episode he seemed like he had something going on beyond just being crippled. How does he protect the ghost rider?

Also, can someone explain how destroying the device in miami turned power back on everywhere? Did I miss something?

Cybsled

In the comics, what was the story with the crippled cousin or bro (whatever he was)? In the last episode he seemed like he had something going on beyond just being crippled. How does he protect the ghost rider?

Also, can someone explain how destroying the device in miami turned power back on everywhere? Did I miss something?

He doesn't physically protect his brother. He protects his brother by looking out for bad influences and steering them away from his brother, which is why he made Daisy leave.

It didn't turn it on everywhere, they just figured out how to locate what was causing the issue and relayed it to other teams around the world. Plus, just revealing who was behind it would cause that group to probably scuttle the remaining ones to remove any evidence.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I was so wrong about my expectations of Ghost Rider on this. Would love to see Blade and Johnny Blaze hit Netflix, but Robbie Reyes is great.