Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, the Daisy clones were all in sports bras and hotpants.
Yes.. yes they were.
daisy-johnson-quake-lmds-agents-of-shield-236319.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Which one would you fuck first? Closest to the camera looks a bit more asianie. A little thinner. Where as the same row, but all the way in back, she looks a bit latino. There's also a "chubby" one in the middle of that row.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Madame Hydra!

Fun episode. Great acting by Fitz and Simmons, and the Ward twist was a good touch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
In a good universe, he's evil. In an evil universe, he's good.. Ward is the ultimate hipster.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was focusing pretty hard on Daisy's robe during that after-shower scene, not gonna lie.

Sexy Aida in the same episode? Damn son!

• 1Solidarity

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Third story arc this season. A Solid start. Best line of the show was Coulson's last word... "Daisy...?"

All around good episode. From the behind the scene stuff on twitter that the actors have been posting... It will be a crazy ride the rest of the season.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Skipped the LMD story, this was a lot of fun. Of course we get a Ward quasi-redemption out of it. I kind of missed when he wasn't a psychotic evil douchebag.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Skipped the LMD story, this was a lot of fun. Of course we get a Ward quasi-redemption out of it. I kind of missed when he wasn't a psychotic evil douchebag.
We'll technically we're still in the LMD story. Aida is an LMD and the reason they're all in this Hydra World is that their LMD selves are running around the real world. I'm guessing you know that though.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Really liking the Hydra arc. And can I say, Aida is so damn hot as Madame Hydra.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's so much shit that happened in this season. Can you believe it actually started with Ghost Rider? That story arc feels like it was so long ago.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They really have come a long way from the first season monster-of-the-week / crappy Deathlok business. Granted part of that was due to the Winter Soldier embargo and the Hydra reveal, but they certainly have embraced their role as a distinct adjacent part of the MCU.

"Aida" makes an excellent Madame Hydra. I kinda wonder if they won't end this sequence by Ward's framework consciousness inhabiting an LMD body this putting Brett Dalton back on the show as the team's resident Android.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There's so much shit that happened in this season. Can you believe it actually started with Ghost Rider? That story arc feels like it was so long ago.

I am expecting Ghost Rider to pop up again towards the end of the season. Still need to wrap up the Darkhold storyline as well.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I am expecting Ghost Rider to pop up again towards the end of the season. Still need to wrap up the Darkhold storyline as well.
Would be awesome if they could bring in Doctor Stange for one episode to take the Darkhold away. Will never happen, but would be cool.

Doctor Stange should be the bridge between all the shows and movies. If they want to focus on the main heroes in the movies, that's OK. But you could do an arc of shows about what's going on with earth while the Avengers are in space, similar to how they handle lower tier characters in the comics.