Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He would be great for that. Plus, he's already on a TV show, so appearing in other TV series won't hurt his acting ego the way it might with RDJ or the rest of the Avengers.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, when they finally rescue him, he's gonna have a bit of a dilemma dealing with what he did inside the Framework. Guaranteed.
Whether he rejects that part of himself or accepts it and becomes a little evil is up for debate. I hope they don't bring back Ward, make him good inside an LMD, and then turn Fitz 'evil'.. that would piss me off. Don't mind the Ward part, but I don't want Fitz and Simmons breaking up or either of them leaving the team.

Cybsled

You could mine the LMD stuff for good dramaz

Good Ward LMD...but the world hates him because real Ward was a bastard and Hive was even bigger. Bonus points for Daisy having to deal with this, because she did like Ward before he became evil, so it is sort of a do over.
Mack daughter LMD...his daughter reborn, but she is an android and Mack -really- hates androids, but on other hand: dead daughter "lives". Given his religious background, this would be way less likely than Ward LMD unless he somehow believed it was her actual soul.

I would like good AI, though. Robots = evil always is a little played out in these types of shows.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Anyone else feel that they fully intended for Bill Paxton to be the head of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the framework when they were first breaking out the story? Everyone else is quite different in the framework but Mace is pretty much just himself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

That wouldn't have surprised me when you take Ward into context. Paxton's character made Ward a double agent for Hydra, in here he makes Ward a double agent for SHIELD.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
They might've wanted it, but I'm pretty sure they started filming this prior to Paxton's death. Plus, Paxton was working on another show and likely wouldn't have had the time even if he didn't die. It would've been great to see him show up again though.

I think the reason Mace wasn't any different is because his regret really didn't play out until last night. People believed he risked his life to save others in Vienna, something he reveals never happened but went along with it anyways. Last night sort of gave him a second chance at that and proved he really was that kind of man and worthy of that praise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Feel like we're about to fall back into kicking Fitz in the nuts for the sake of the story again that they did every season prior to them finally getting together. I'd almost rather they kill him off instead of put him and Simmons back on rocky ground / drive him insane / have him become leader of Hydra in the real world, etc. But what other option is there at this point. I'd kinda rather he either die or not remember anything post-framework.

• 1Solidarity

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
When Simmons said the line about creating matter from nothing, it confirmed Aida was trying to create a real body. Then about 20 minutes later, they outright said it. I'm guessing they'll use that to port Ward, Trip, and Hope into the real world as well.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
DIdn't catch this when I watched it last night.

XEqLa2x.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Further confirmation that Agents of SHIELD has become the best superhero show on network TV, by a long shot compared to most of them. Such a role reversal from the early days. I'm actually pretty disappointed that rumors of this show's demise are rampant but the CW shows (which I used to love, and still like to an extent) seem to be going strong no matter how shitty they get. I'd still like Supergirl to hang around for awhile since it hasn't had much chance, but unless Legends of Tomorrow got a lot better after the first 6 or so episodes, I have no idea why that show is even still around. And Arrow and Flash, while I'll keep watching, are just getting harder and harder to care about.

I'd watch another 5 seasons of Agents of SHIELD if they were around this same level, easy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Further confirmation that Agents of SHIELD has become the best superhero show on network TV, by a long shot compared to most of them. Such a role reversal from the early days. I'm actually pretty disappointed that rumors of this show's demise are rampant but the CW shows (which I used to love, and still like to an extent) seem to be going strong no matter how shitty they get. I'd still like Supergirl to hang around for awhile since it hasn't had much chance, but unless Legends of Tomorrow got a lot better after the first 6 or so episodes, I have no idea why that show is even still around. And Arrow and Flash, while I'll keep watching, are just getting harder and harder to care about.

I'd watch another 5 seasons of Agents of SHIELD if they were around this same level, easy.
I don't know why the fuck they gave us 6 sucky ass episodes with ghost rider and resistance Quake arc, it was so boring it turned me off SHIELD for a while, then i caught up.

Yes, i get what ghost rider was, a way to introduce crazy beyond crazy, a literal hell demon of vengeance... sure super vr shouldn't be that hard of a leap then.

But he was so boring, dear lord, it's not like Nick Cage was any better...

I mean sure robbie reyes was at least better than bottom of the barrel deathlok, holy shit

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like the fact that the reason this Ward is good is because Victoria Hand recruited him when it was her death that revealed the real Ward's treachery.

Cybsled

Ya, that was kind of a cool "what if". Ward's life was basically identical up to that point when he was in jail as a kid, but at his most vulnerable he was recruited by the good guys instead of the bad guys.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The Ghost Rider arc was needed to set up the Darkhold demon book. Without that, Aida is still just a sexbot... err robot

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Fitz will wake up thinking his puppy love for Simmons is kinda pathetic.

Oh lawd he's been redpilled.