Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Szlia

What is in the pipeline as far as Marvel movies go before the next season? Maybe there is the return of Nick Fury somewhere in there? Or did he die at some point? I think I would have remembered that...

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Last we saw Hill she was flying around with Fury in a Helicarrier from Age of Ultron. I was suprised we didn't see either of those two in Civil War. But if the world still thinks Fury is dead, then Hill could be his proxy.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Emily VanCamp is free now that her show (Revenge) was cancelled, and I really can't see Sharon Carter playing too big of a role in any of the upcoming Marvel films. And, Sharon Carter was director of SHIELD briefly in the comics.

But really, if it's not May and obviously not Mack, I'd mostly bet on it being a new character.

Also, with as much as that cross was being passed around, I was starting to get nervous that they were going to kill off someone important. I didn't really mind Lincoln being incinerated.

Cybsled

My guess:

SHIELD was forced to go mainstream, which means all powered people had to be registered
Daisy said "fuck that noise"
Coulson stepped down in protest and became an agent (to stay in the loop)
Daisy is doing her own Secret Warriors thing on the side, helping out powered people

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It's pretty amazing how much they are giving us as far as extending the MCU, I'm wondering if this will bite the Movies in the ass tho.
Kevin Feige has acknowledged it's close to impossible to use the shows to advance/affect the movies.

That's why the Civil War doesn't even acknowledge the mass of Inhumans running around. I mean, if you want to introduce the Sokovian Accords to manage dangerous super-powered beings, you could at least allude at the mass outbreak of mutations. But they began filming the movie before the S2 finale even aired, so it's certain that the show didn't even know they were going to make a Terrigen outbreak by the time the film script was finished. The production pipeline of the show is measured in months, the films in years.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kevin Feige has acknowledged it's close to impossible to use the shows to advance/affect the movies.

That's why the Civil War doesn't even acknowledge the mass of Inhumans running around. I mean, if you want to introduce the Sokovian Accords to manage dangerous super-powered beings, you could at least allude at the mass outbreak of mutations. But they began filming the movie before the S2 finale even aired, so it's certain that the show didn't even know they were going to make a Terrigen outbreak by the time the film script was finished. The production pipeline of the show is measured in months, the films in years.
Yea basically, instead of Vision being all smart and saying "well mister stark, since you became iron man, there's a lot more ppl with powers n shit now", everyone coulda just collectively have said "inhumans..."

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
What the fuck is a LMD ? I've seen it mentioned like 10 times in the last 2-3 pages. From what I can figure out it's about the android the doctor made in the finale. LMD = lifelike mechanical device ?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What the fuck is a LMD ? I've seen it mentioned like 10 times in the last 2-3 pages. From what I can figure out it's about the android the doctor made in the finale. LMD = lifelike mechanical device ?
LMD=Life Model Decoy.

It's basically a robot that looks and acts 100% like the human, only like wolverine and his smelling and psychics will know it's a robot, but usually it's exposed it's a LMD when they get hit with a bullet and you see micro chips fall out instead of blood.

Usually it's used in 2 ways.
1. Nick Fury just died, OMG
a. 2 issues later, "oh that was just a LMD"
2. Nick Fury is acting like an asshole!
a. end panel, oh it was a "LMD on the fritz"

Caliane

see also, Doombots. And Synths-Fallout, and Replicants-Bladerunner.

LMD are treated as robotic copies. despite all logic suggesting, they should be, full on autonomous androids given the high level at which they function. They are not given the rights or respect other androids, like Machineman, Jocasta, Danger, etc have. there must be a story or two about a LMD going rogue and wanting to be treated as a person, but the vast majority don't and they are just tools.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
For the love of god... Please bring Johnny Blaze to this. Sadly, it's likely that stupid guy that explodes things he touches.

j7lArUu.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, that's Hellfire, he's actually supposed to be Ghost Rider Lite, with that burning chain, which is why he's codenamed Hellfire, but since he's inhuman that wouldn't have made sense.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yea, that's Hellfire, he's actually supposed to be Ghost Rider Lite, with that burning chain, which is why he's codenamed Hellfire, but since he's inhuman that wouldn't have made sense.
Just odd how he'd be a center-piece for advertisement. He was basically fodder

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah Hellfire is definitely not fodder lol.

They changed his origin drastically from the comics tho. He's descended from the original Ghost Rider.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's probly not going to be Johnny. It's probly going to tie into the whole Helfire thing so my guess is Carter Slade in a flashback.