Marvel's Daredevil

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Iron Fist was considered problematic simply because he wasn't asian and yet was made to cash in on the kung-fu craze of the 70s in the same way that Power Man (Luke Cage) was to address blacksploitation films. Iron Fist doesn't need to have his costume off to show off his chest...

rrr_img_127472.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So long as dude bulks up some and the tat is legit i think he will do fine. Marvel rarely makes mistakes on castings.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So long as dude bulks up some and the tat is legit i think he will do fine. Marvel rarely makes mistakes on castings.
You are right, when was the last time you questioned a Marvel casting choice? I just don't see this guy as Iron Fist. He's scrawny and has a lot of sugar in his tank.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is probably the first time I've had doubts, but since they've done well to date I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Marvel gets the benefit of the doubt until they screw up. So far there has been zero tv to movie crossover, so if Iron Fist flops, 80% + aren't even going to notice. Then again, Agents of SHIELD doesnt back flow into the movies either. Guess you could say The Avengers knew where to find the scepter because of Coulson, but that's pretty minor. Hell they don't even know he's alive and probably never will. Didn't they say Defenders were not going to be in Infinity War?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some new promotional stuff out, Skull confirmed. Also mini-gun Frank potentially going maximum Frank.

rrr_img_128124.jpg
rrr_img_128125.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think he will be a fine Punisher. He kind of had a good attitude in TWD but it pushed him into the villain role there and would kind of straddle the anti hero fence well in DD.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never understood why The Punisher doesn't wear a helmet. And please don't tell me the skull makes them shoot there.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I was a kid, that use to piss me off about The Punisher. If I'm a criminal, I'm going to aim for the part of him that isn't bulletproof.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He looks like he is about to make Batman swallow his wang.