Marvel's Jessica Jones

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There's a few reviews out there, and they are almost saying the same thing in that's it's totally awesome, and one of the best if not the best thing Marvel has done...and from the articles, Jessica, Luke Cage and Killgrave are all perfectly cast.

Looking forward to it.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Even as a Marvel guy these are characters I've never really been interested in and other than Luke Cage being a brick know little about them... excited about all the earlier reviews and the second trailer has me really, really excited to dive in.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just got through the first two episodes, this show is really good.

Wont be back till it ends, but wasn't expecting the production to be this high a level after watching Daredevil which I thought was lacking on many levels.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's not bad, although I find her powerset pretty boring and basic. Only complaint so far is that in the first episode she effortlessly jumps like 30ish feet straight up to that fire escape, then has trouble pulling her 80-pounds-soaking-wet body over the railing.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is very good stuff. I will never look at the 10th Doctor the same way again...

Caliane

It's not bad, although I find her powerset pretty boring and basic. Only complaint so far is that in the first episode she effortlessly jumps like 30ish feet straight up to that fire escape, then has trouble pulling her 80-pounds-soaking-wet body over the railing.
kindof intentional. Failed/generic hero.

Brad2770

Haven't watched Dr. Who since the 80's; the one with the scarf. But I have heard the 10th is a favorite. Can't wait until I get home tonight to start this. I thought Daredevil was pretty awesome.

Caliane

Patsy Walker-Hellcat, also has some low level powers in the comics. can sense magic, and has weak forcefield from it.

This is why superheros should carry around zipties with them at all times. This show would have been over in episode 1 if she just came prepared to tie peoples hands.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Just got through the first two episodes, this show is really good.

Wont be back till it ends, but wasn't expecting the production to be this high a level after watching Daredevil which I thought was lacking on many levels.
I've just watched the first two at this point and am really enjoying it compared to Daredevil as well. The story is playing out really well and the actors are doing a great job. Very engaging so far.

Daredevil might get better with season 2. I can forgive them a weak-ish first attempt if their second is starting out this great.

Having Netflix take a Marvel Max approach to their shows would be fucking awesome.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's actually pretty good for a superhero show.

Not sure i'm really in the mood for it, but the production values are high. The acting is good. The writing doesn't seem bad either. It hits all the boxes.

Thumbs up.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
This is very good stuff. I will never look at the 10th Doctor the same way again...
Tennant is fucking awesome. I loved him in Blackpool and Cassanova even before Who, but this...yeah this is what he was meant for.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like it so far. Just hope I can stop myself from being cynical and seeing PC influences everywhere.

Brad2770

I'm liking that this has a lot more tie ins to the larger universe. I am very curious how Iron Fist is going to fit in to this.

Caliane

I like it so far. Just hope I can stop myself from being cynical and seeing PC influences everywhere.
theres some. Overall, I would say its very low, or has no real impact. Generally positive.

The Lesbian attorney in this is a man in the comics. Feels a tiny bit forced. but, whatever, Moss kills it.

Luke Cage in the comics is more of a stereotype. huge black man from the Bronx created in 1972, who sounds exactly like he is. this Luke Cage is entirely nonthreatening, and doesn't push as many racial buttons of dating a girl next door white women.

Jessica herself is a bit less doe eyed, and more attractive.

Jessica in the comics.. Went to school with Spiderman, the same class. sat behind him. Had a crush on Peter. Parents were killed in the car accident, and she was in a coma for 6 months, powers start coming in slowly after. Peter never even knew her name. Super average. Trys to become a superhero with her powers. Jewel. Purple man comes along. In the comics, she "gets away" when he gets bored with her, and sends her off to kill the Avengers. Avengers deal with her about as well as they dealt with Ms. Marvel being raped.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just watched the first episode. Digging it. Wasn't sure what to think after DD. I just could not get past Foggy and Vampire chick in that show. This show feels a lot less cliche so far, even after only one episode.