Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Last night I died in a cutscene, it broke the game I had to reboot.
Some dogs attacked me i had triangle held down, kept attacking me and killed during the scene. After I died I got a dialog option....then nothing worked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some dogs attacked me i had triangle held down, kept attacking me and killed during the scene. After I died I got a dialog option....then nothing worked.

Nestor bro

Just come play BF1 with me.

• 2Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Same thing happened to me about 25 minutes into the game. I quit there and decided to shelve until patched and improved.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah my worst bug experience has been the scripted Architect fight on Eos part 2. After the second camp, it just circles in the air and does not move to the final fight area. It did this three times (imagine my joy doing that fight on Insane as a biotic) and I just gave up and moved on. That plus the other three outright broken quests on Eos mean I probably will never max its compatibility. How any of this shit got by QA baffles the fuck out of me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's like 130% or so available on each planet so maxing shouldn't be a problem. Kind of annoying to lose an architect, especially one that drops a fusion mod you'd probably use for a couple planets.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Obviously the entire QA team got fired for repeatedly reporting the nonsense about Asari pronouns as a bug due to it's inconsistency with the established lore of the previous games.

This is the first time I've ever hoped that EA would get around to axing a studio quicker.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Obviously the entire QA team got fired for repeatedly reporting the nonsense about Asari pronouns as a bug due to it's inconsistency with the established lore of the previous games.

This is the first time I've ever hoped that EA would get around to axing a studio quicker.

Wait wha happened again? On metro and only got a connection to FoH lol.

Vorph

The gender/pronoun retcon shit reminds me of FF Type-0 where they let some snowflake writer change moogles to use 'ze' and 'hir'. Maybe BioWare has been headhunting people away from 8-4.

The Asari retardation doesn't stop there either. They might have a bunch of different genders, but there's only one face preset for every Asari in the game besides PB. Even Lexi uses it.

Vaclav

Fedor posted a video of it a couple posts up. Basically some stupid SJW nonsense about 'some Asari prefer male or gender neutral pronouns'.

There already was a "male pronoun" Asari earlier in the series, FYI. Forget if it was ME2/3 but it was a small conversation detail I'm sure could be missed.

• 1Smuggly

Vaclav

The gender/pronoun retcon shit reminds me of FF Type-0 where they let some snowflake writer change moogles to use 'ze' and 'hir'. Maybe BioWare has been headhunting people away from 8-4.

The Asari retardation doesn't stop there either. They might have a bunch of different genders, but there's only one face preset for every Asari in the game besides PB. Even Lexi uses it.

Besides some tatto differences, yea - seems like 90% of them are voice acted by the same person too.

Hopefully....
When the Quarian Ark gets introduced - (DLC or Andromeda 2?) - they don't screw up Volus, Elcor and Hanar.... I'll be so upset if they're done as poorly as the Asari - but I don't have the level of affection for them like I have for the 3 "lesser" races

nu_11

Its really bad when games are really bad.

You know what's worst? To hear people bitch about said game when it's well known that said game has problems. You ARE the problem.

Stop buying paying money for shitty games.

• 2Salty

Vorph

Got mine from Gamefly so I'm not the problem.

That said, if the rest of the world is the same as the UK, sales figures put it behind Horizon so far so at least there's some justice. Sadly Horizon seems to be #2 in launch sales behind Ghost Recon so consumers are still retards.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There's like 130% or so available on each planet so maxing shouldn't be a problem. Kind of annoying to lose an architect, especially one that drops a fusion mod you'd probably use for a couple planets.

Yeah that's great until you know that the bugged quests are part of a chain that cannot be progressed so you are screwed on that world.

Vorph

Yeah, I've got some weird shit going on at the Eos settlement too, like there's a terminal with a ! on it but when I use it it's just empty. I guess I got lucky that nothing completely broke. I'm getting pretty sick of the game at this point and need to wrap things up at least a couple days before Persona 5 gets here. The combat is just too dull without being able to control companions, and the way profiles are designed ultimately makes Ryder unsatisfying too.

I did test a bunch of guns and mods though, about half the rares and almost every ultra-rare. Overall favorites were the Dhan shotgun with Bio-converter and Seeking Plasma, and the Hornet SMG with vintage heatsink (would replace with bio-converter but I cannot get a second one to drop). Rifles kind of suck overall (compared to the Hornet) but the PAW rifle with electricity mod is alright if you need something with decent range to tear down shields. Sniper rifles with all the time-dilation abilities removed from the game = no thanks. All the other aug slots I fill with tech recharge speed. Same with Asari Sword, 5x recharge, plus my third weapon slot is a Valkyrie with Power Booster and 4x recharge which is only there as a stat-stick.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Lol. I went back to the Tempest to go customize my armor and ended up going exploring after I finished up in Ryder's quarters. There's a whole shitload of places and nooks to find once you first start playing the game.

Anyway, I end up blazing through like ten areas and twenty doors without paying attention. On my way back, I get turned around and end up through this automatic door near the Med Bay. It's like a super small room with the Escape Pod in it. Anyway, I run in and I'm like ahh OK, wrong room nothing of interest here. I turn around and the auto door won't open. It doesn't even register my characters presence at all.

Even better, there is literally nothing at all to do in the room. There is nothing to scan , read, or interact with at all. Just an empty room that locked me in. I tried everything for like 20 mins to get out and couldn't.

I was just laughing like, what a perfect metaphor for the entire game. I am glitch stuck in a pointless area.

Ended up having to load an old manual save to escape.

• 1Smuggly