Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I should have this today. I should log in and start trolling the ever living shit out of everyone in the coop matches.

Yah, that is if you can even find a coop match.

I mean, holy fuck. If you do get this game today... Hold down the melee attack button and just laugh to yourself. ME3 had an over the counter attack/grab. This game has a pitiful little stab. "Uhhh, uhhhhh"

In ME3, it sounds like people are actually dying. In MEA, it sounds like somebody's trying to have sex with Ryder rather than being killed by him/her, and he/she isn't really into it.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Firing this tub of shit up now. Going to see if I can get past the trial I played haha.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck there is a loading screen when you go to character customization and back to the main menu. Lol wtf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so I went to choose gender. It says male or female. Not "both". Both should be an option. I want to piss in the ladies bathroom while smoking a cigar. Bioware, I am not being represented.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I literally cannot make a chick look hot in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You didn't find it interesting that they went straight binary between ME2 and ME3? in ME2 your character could enter either the male or female restroom on the Normandy, regardless of stated gender on the character sheet. in ME3 the door to the bathroom that didn't match your character's gender was completely inaccessible.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lol! Lololol!
Holy shit! My spaceship hit some space weeds or some shit, I was floating around and then some dyke hit a button, gravity kicked back in and she was just standing there and never even floated.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok what the fuck is a low level coma. You are either in a fucking coma or you're not. It's a fucking coma.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just saved the ship. Im also the only one with a scanner even though I just woke up and never picked one up. I'm fucking Utnayan Ryder birches. Woke up after 600 years. With a scanner I apparanetly slept with like it was my teddy bear.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
"Solid ground sounds pretty good right now."

"Pretty good isn't good enough".

Haha what the fuck?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
"It's a weird alien machine."

"Figures".

"Anyway to find out?"

Huh????????

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy fucking shit. I could write something better than this hammered off my ass while listening to hank Williams senior at 4 in the morning. How in the ever living hell did these people get hired or have jobs even coming close to Microsoft word?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Get pissed. Use it! "Ok I'll shoot this corpse more damn it".

I spit up my beer laughing.