Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
After playing ME2 and ME3 i just cannot tolerate such a terrible downgrade in quality, UI, and everything else. Its just too much of a letdown to be bothered trying to chug along in hopes it gets any better.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry you are not missing anything. The game has no redeeming qualities. Story? 0/10. plot 0/10. dialogue 0/10. voice acting 0/10. animations 0/10. character graphics 0/10. game play -15/10. combat 2/10 (a marked downgrade from ME1, ME2, or ME3).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pretty amazing how they managed to deliver such a low quality game given its background and budget. This and DOW3 are certainly competing for biggest disappointments of the year.

I hadn't pirated in years, but with the way franchises are being handled now, lowering in quality with each new release until absolute rock bottom is hit, I'm going to resume it.

spronk

FPS noob
you don't really need to bother with piracy and possibly (probably) infecting your system with malware, just watch a twitch stream and you can usually tell within 20 mins if a game is good and/or for you. twitch really has revolutionized gaming for me, I like watching horror games but would NEVER play one since i'm a little bitch when it comes to scary shit and I've watched entire play throughs of stuff like Until Dawn, Friday the 13th, Prey, etc and really enjoyed it, especially with a good streamer who has my sense of humor.

of course i don't really understand how single player only games are gonna survive in this day and age when more young people are just gonna tip some streamer rando $5-10 over paying $60 for a new game

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stick to FitGirl repacks and there's almost no chance of getting malware.

I really hope you're a minority there re: streaming. I pretty much only play SP games and the last thing I would ever do is watch some asshat streamer play it instead of doing it myself.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Even if I did want to watch a play through (which I never do), I'd probably watch a YouTube series over some jackass talking into the mic trying to interact with chat spammers.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I play this off and on.

Its pretty ( other than animations )
Combat is fun

bads
Story doesn't have a hook
loading screen hell. its amazing how long it takes to go from one planet to another because of loading screens

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Game fly shipped this out and should be here today or tomorrow. PS4. I will give it a shot passed Eos but I am guessing it will go right back in the mail soon after. Doesn't help that I am playing through the Witcher 3 again because I never finished the game, and wanted to start over to remember the story and such.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Please facecam yourself playing so we can watch the highlight reel of rage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't even bother playing it more like, it's a soulless boring piece of garbage, so many better games out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Even if I did want to watch a play through (which I never do), I'd probably watch a YouTube series over some jackass talking into the mic trying to interact with chat spammers.

This. There's lots of games out there I'd never play myself but I'd totally watch other people play for free. Like these Canadian shmucks: TheSw1tcher. I have zero interest in ever playing Yakuza or Dark Souls games but watching Pat be his usual asshole overzealous self is entertaining.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Game fly shipped this out and should be here today or tomorrow. PS4. I will give it a shot passed Eos but I am guessing it will go right back in the mail soon after. Doesn't help that I am playing through the Witcher 3 again because I never finished the game, and wanted to start over to remember the story and such.

I can almost guarantee you that you'll regret even installing it on your PS4 and state that it wasn't even worth that time.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Maybe that money should be going back to the people that paid for this piece of dog shit, or I dunno, cancer or something. FFS.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I should have this today. I should log in and start trolling the ever living shit out of everyone in the coop matches.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The only good thing about this game is it's now easier to get a mp game of me3 going. Guessing most people who bought this immediately noped the fuck out of it but had the itch and reinstalled me3.