Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Just finished the main story as a vanguard on normal.
Once I unlocked the ability to gain shields on every charge plus the regen from melee - I became invincible and blitzed from enemy to enemy with a 1-2 punch. Didnt even use weapons much after that. Never used a single consumable the entire game.

I'd recommend Scott Ryder instead of Sarah. She annoyed me every second she spoke.
The models are nowhere near the quality of modern games but it didnt ruin the experience as much as I thought it would.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, the game originally looked disappointing. That video right there... Wow, that looks like absolute dog-shit.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I've put 10-15 hours into Andromeda so far.. Enjoying the hell out of it.. Biotic Charge->Nova->Shotgun.. repeat!

• 1SJW

xzi

Mouthbreather
crowbcat puts out some of the best videos for overhyped games

dying watching this

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The people that are enjoying this game, can you answer one question for me? Did you enjoy playing DAI, yes or no?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The people that are enjoying this game, can you answer one question for me? Did you enjoy playing DAI, yes or no?

I cant stand the UI in this so much that i havent touched it since i got to the nexus - However i beat DA:I twice

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Please do tell me more about what I should or shouldn't like. Then get mad about people telling you to accept trannies.

It's cool to tell people how they should live and feel but if they do the same shit, screeching ensues,

Dude just because you want to fuck every tranny you see doesn't mean this is a good video game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit - on the suggestions to wait for Tier 5 (L30) to Tradeskill.... there's "Advanced" recipes that unlock after researching L5.......

khalid

Unelected Mod
Game is not a complete disaster like many are saying in this thread, but it most definitely is a big dropoff from 2 and 3 so far for me. It feels like an alpha build tbh, just reeks of being heavily rushed and is just lacking any kind of polish. While the clips everyone is sharing of the animation problems are mostly just cherrypicked extreme examples, there is definitely truth in the animations just lacking overall. Everyone is robotic, weird gaits, etc. It isn't enough to ruin the game, but it again is a dropoff in quality.

The biggest problem I'm having atm though is my squadmates. I just don't feel much for them? I liked my squadmates in ME:2 and ME:3. In this, while I don't hate them, I just don't feel much for them. Maybe that will change later on.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game is not a complete disaster like many are saying in this thread... ...It feels like an alpha build

This two statements are mutually exclusive. AAA titles that feel like an alpha build is pretty much the definition of complete disaster.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lol how could you not think this game is a compete disaster. It's in every way worse than contemporary titles.

• 1Like